[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New online homework website requires you to log in through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: large.jpg (77KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
77KB, 300x250px
>New online homework website requires you to log in through Facebook

Why do professors do this?
>>
>>8428781
Literally wat?
>>
>>8428781
Wow. I don't even have a facebook.

Fuck modern education.
>>
>>8428781
No fucking way.
You poor fool.
Pics?
>>
>>8428781
That sucks dude. I myself don't have facebook to repress the fact that I don't have any real and/or internet friends.
What are you going to do now?
>>
>>8428781
I do not participate in MK Ultra experiments run by alphabet agencies. How can you be required to agree to that Orwellian TOS created by Zerkerbergstein as part of your grade?
>>
>>8428781
Are you serious? What country are you from?
>>
>>8428781
Um, class dropped. I solved your problem>>8428781
>>
>>8428781
Jesus. That doesn't sound above board.
I would legitimately talk to someone at your school.
>>
>>8428781
>log in through Facebook
you asset he sells
>>
>>8428781
They don't suffer from severe autism like most of you freaks. Just join facebook, faggot, and start liking shit like everyone else.
>>
>>8428781
Because then they can use Facebook's sign in security without having to create/outsource their own.

Facebook authentication is gonna be better than anything you can write.
>>
0/5 if true, absolutely haram!
>>
File: smug.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>special snowflake custom website
>simple url modification allows you to see all uploaded reports
>>
File: 1463712792054.png (534KB, 820x550px) Image search: [Google]
1463712792054.png
534KB, 820x550px
>>8430143

I dream of a global civilization, united under one government, filled with miscegenated mongrels clicking sponsored content from dawn til dusk.
>>
>tfw writing a site for my professor and considering using google/fb logins so i dont have to implement shit
>>
>>8430321
Use Steam authentication to fuck over the normalfags and show them how it feels
>>
>>8430321
Just make a subreddit.

I'm totally serious. make it invite-only and make it so that only the professor can starrt threads.

easy as fuck.
>>
File: 5df78_ORIG-cringe.gif (904KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
5df78_ORIG-cringe.gif
904KB, 240x228px
>>8428781
Holy shit. I feel really bad for you.
>>
I'm looking froward to the day they livestream (with chat) the lecture recordings
>>
>>8428781
>using FB
Never
>>
>>8428796
/thread
>>
>>8430203
Creepy, it's not like there is a shortage of coders and pastable login code.

>>8431142
Reddit? Just tell the prof to shitpost here and we can all chime on on this. He can start with this thread, hopefully he means well and just doesn't know any better.
>>
>>8428781

I completed a bachelor's degree, after some fuck-ups. At no time during my education was I ever obliged to use contemporary social media, or the non-sensical idiocy-makework-slavery known as an internship.

Further, I enjoyed hte entirety of my k-12 education having summer vacations. I escaped all the bullshit in the world of education, it seems.

My alma mater has since required that all of its students complete some sort of an internship as a prerequisite of graduation. This is very wrong of them, and (apart from multiple other reasons) I would of course never give them dime one in alum money while they pursue this idiocy.
>>
>>8428781
>ask my departmental advisor where a schedule of events for guests lectures and that sort of thing can be found
>this is the physics department a major research university
>says the only place it's posted is on the uni's physics dept facebook page

activated my facebook for the first time in 5 years, it's spooky
>>
>>8431261
>not asking your normie "friend" to do this shit for you and email the screenshots
>>
>>8431235
You know that reddit is normie-central, right?

Or just ask him to make a wordpress blog with uploads or even a tumblr where every student submits his asignment through an online service.

There is LITERALLY no need ot use facebook. NONE
>>
>>8431268
>friend
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.