[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes ya think.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Image264.gif (109KB, 555x797px) Image search: [Google]
Image264.gif
109KB, 555x797px
Really makes ya think.
>>
>>8428411
If you didn't figure out that evolution was bullshit from the beginning during those intro courses in junior high and high-school then I don't feel bad for you.

During my time, parents had to sign a waiver to allow staff to teach it. It is second to sex Ed and drivers Ed.
>>
File: 1476934430114.jpg (7KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476934430114.jpg
7KB, 198x200px
>>8428425
>>
File: photo-1.jpg (2KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
2KB, 48x48px
>>8428433
>>
>>8428425
wew lad
>>
>>8428411
come up with a better model that industry can actually use, and then maybe creationist """""science"""""" might actually gain some traction.

till then its just a bunch of philosophical contrarian circle jerking.

>implying creationism has any relevant models of practical use.
>>
File: 00-1-053.jpg (39KB, 503x800px) Image search: [Google]
00-1-053.jpg
39KB, 503x800px
>>8428464
Everyone knows they do more bashing of evolution/anything that isn't overtly Christian in origin (ie Easter) than they do building on their own ideas. When someone tried to present them with a workable model for the human "kind," they outright rejected it and claimed incompetence on his end.
>>
>>8428484
> a workable model for the human "kind"

yeah, you are still completely ignorant of the point i tried to make.

evolution is the only explanation we have for why all species didn't exist at the same time. if this assumption was not true, then the relative dating techniques we use to find and extract natural resources (IE oil, gas, minerals) wouldn't fucking work. but they do work, hence validating our models and making people money.

creationist bullshit doesn't make any fucking money, and until it does, nobody will take it seriously.
>>
>>8428529
>>8428484
i'm sorry. my drunk ass totally went off the rails on you.
>>
>>8428411
I actually believe this to some extent. We were possibly engineered.

Look at all the old depictions of the biblical "tree of life", many of them have 23 branches that fork in 2 at the end. Look at the Jews. You're only truly a Jew, or among the chosen people, if your mother was Jewish and came from an unbroken Jewish line. This could simply be a way to logically inhibit interbreeding and dilution of your initial gene pool, but it could also imply knowledge of mitochondrial DNA. Pre-biblical religions also seemed to already know quite a bit. Buddhism was all about reality being composed of uniform granular units that just transfer energy around. Democritus and Lepponicus' Atomism was derived from ideas scavenged from places that long predated them. Of course in both cases the human brain could figure it out anyway, it's the only logical thing when you think about how things seem to work.

Then the underwater cities around Greece and elsewhere with machinery using concepts that didn't exist in practice, and that required manufacturing techniques that weren't possible at the time (fine toothed gears, etc). The Bible is also frequently misinterpreted and misframed, Adam and Eve were quite obviously not the first humans in the story. They emerged into an already populated world and likely found their way to Babylon or something.

There's a lot of ways to take it, but something about our origin seems unnatural beyond how we contrast with other organisms.
>>
>>8428537
No harm done.
>>
>>8428411
>22 hidden threads
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.