[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Medicine and chemistry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: claire.jpg (15KB, 362x400px) Image search: [Google]
claire.jpg
15KB, 362x400px
Long story short, how do I chemically castrate someone so that the it takes at least a couple of days to take effect and there are no noticeable side-effects? (So obviously HURR JUST INJECT SOME MERCURY won't cut it). It has to be something you can easily get.
I'm not gonna tell any stories and I'm not gonna respond to butthurt, so you may as well just hide the thread.
>>
>>8428179
>chemically castrate
It's a fair bet you have no idea what this means
>>
>>8428223
this
>>
>>8428223
You're projecting. My goal is to induce permanent impotence. Ideally make the subject unable of producing testosterone as well.
>>
Depot medroxyprogesterone acetate
>>
>>8428460
>kek well memed breh!

kys redditfag
>>
>>8428462
you know that drug is actually used for chemical castration, right?
>>
>>8428179
so your bf cheated on you and instead of being a normal person and breaking up your going to castrate him. totally normal
>>
File: 1464121770992.jpg (127KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1464121770992.jpg
127KB, 800x449px
Zeuterin might work, or something like cyproterone.
>>
>>8428477
Sure, I'll just go to the pharmacy and buy half a litre.
>>
>>8428485
Not quite. He raped me. Someone else too. Of course he's a rich boy, so he's never gonna be guilty of it.
>>
>>8428488
if you don't want to put in the work to synthesize it that's on you. No chemical that does what you want it to do will be easily acquirable. Either go search the dark net markets or make it yourself.
>>
>>8428492
so how do you make it?
>>
>>8428504
It's patented, and all patents are public. Figure it out from there.
>>
>>8428510
I don't have time for fucking riddles. Give me something to work with.
>>
>>8428512
If you don't want to take the initiative and google "medroxyprogesterone synthesis" you are beyond salvation and I'm not helping you.
>>
>>8428516
> google "medroxyprogesterone synthesis"
Sorry, but I enjoy my freedom a bit too much to let some shitbags know my intentions. That's why I asked.
>>
>>8428523
then buy some cheap laptop and search for everything on public wifi and then destroy comp so nothing can be traced back
>>
>>8428179
>how do I chemically castrate someone so that the it takes at least a couple of days to take effect and there are no noticeable side-effects?

And then the bankers discover your method, weaponize it against everyone not of their bloodline, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ElZ6DWvS2c
>>
>>8428179
But what did they do to you?
>>
>>8428491
Ignore my previous post.

That's a fair punishment I suppose. I don't know why this isn't implemented by the government along side a sentence. They used it on gays, but would work more on pedophiles/rapists. Not because it will stop them from their ways, but as a extra prevention of that gene passing on. Also, having a pedophile/rapist as a parent would very likely broken/fucked up children.

Also, do you even into chemistry or are you just going to buy it?
>>
High dose radiation aimed at balls for a bit.
>>
Inject ethanol.
>>
>>8428491
This never happened.

Take this shit to /b/
>>
>>8428426
>projecting
Fair bet you don't know what this means either.
>>
>op thinks that googling something can get them in trouble, but thinks posting the question on an Internet forum won't

Just because it says "anonymous" doesn't mean you are, OP.

If you were raped, go to the police. Involuntary chemical castration is a severe crime (and morally wrong), and your victimhood won't weigh as heavily as you think it will when the DA comes for you. not to mention you're wanting to fool with substances that you know nothing about - you could easily cause more harm than you intend and end up with a dead body on your hands.
>>
You are an idiot. I hope you chemically castrate him, find out you/your friend are pregnant with his unborn son after going to jail for it and are forced to have his child in the privacy of your prison cell. Fuck off.
>>
Stevia
>>
>>8428491
>he's a rich boy, so he'll never buy testosterone to replace what I try to steal from him

Fuck, you're retarded.
>>
>>8431543
this
I thought the same exact thing
"I think I'll take 43 testosterones from him!!"
>>
>>8428179
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>8431595
my mom
>>
>>8428813
I've heard that injecting ethanol into testicles works. Try it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.