[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, what's you're IQ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1700x4999px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1700x4999px
Hey guys, what's you're IQ?
>>
[guaranteed replies]
>>
690km
>>
>>8426398
how long did you spend shopping that - just to give it to me for free?
>>
>>8426398
Less quantifiable than yours.
>>
I took this test that I found when I googled "IQ test" that gave me 152.

You should try it sometime.
>>
>>8426398
I got an A in calc 2 without even studying so obviously pretty high
>>
>>8426398
About 95. Pretty average, just enough to get the job done and done well.
>>
>>8426398
I don't mean to brag but I did score 53rd place in my 4th grade spelling bee.
>>
>>8426509
>learning calc from a class instead of inventing it yourself and proving all the relevant theorems in a rigorous manner
brainlets baka
>>
unironically 130 or so [spoiler]thousand[/spoiler]
>>
132 iq (acctual test)
148 iq (online test)
>>
-1/12
>>
>>8426943
popsci/∞
>>
>>8426398
about tree fiddy
>>
>>8426398
135 IQ(standard deviations of 15) on real test.
>>
>>8426398

232^3
>>
NP
>>
>>8426398
>you're
higher than yours for sure, you fucking piece of shit
>>
155 when tested as a kid, 130-140 if i do online tests now. Its funny that the further through my education I get, the stupider I feel. When I finished high school I thought I was a fucking genius. But I've met a handful of people along the way that are truly gifted. I realise that I am not one of them.
>>
135 with a deviation of 15, tested by mensa

Can provide proof if needed.
>>
69 (I'm a mechanical engineer)
>>
>>8427976
>When I finished high school I thought I was a fucking genius. But I've met a handful of people along the way that are truly gifted. I realise that I am not one of them.
I know the feeling. You'll feel better if you go back to the normies and bask in how fucking stupid they actually are.

I call it supermediocrity.
>>
>>
>>8426398
What's the best place online to take an IQ test?
>>
File: IMG_20150821_092148.jpg (1015KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150821_092148.jpg
1015KB, 2048x1536px
>>8427976
Maybe the result used different standard deviations?
When I(>>8427281 (You)) got tested by MENSA and my result was 156 because for some reason they use Cattell scale which has standard deviation of 24.
I personally got tested 3 times on every step of my education and was getting higher and higher results every time.

>>8427989
Nice, same here. Did you accepted invitation?
>>
>>8428208
If you want reliable results you should do an actual test. Online tests are bullshit.
>>
>>8426398
Over 9000
>>
>>8428369
>>8427989
>>8427976
holy shit people are actually unironically replying
>>
>>8429290
So smart, so dumb they cannot even catch irony
>>
>>8429290
>>8429320
I don't give a fuck about OP being serious or memeing.
But the IQ of people on /sci/, how their IQ was changing during childhood and why did MENSA used such a weird scale are things that interest me.
>>
>>8429478
is it really that interesting? of course the IQ changes from when you were a child and when you became an adult. thats because IQ tests are shit and inaccurate and dont actually measure intelligence. you only learn to solve sequences of numbers or how you rearrange words and thats all IQ tests expect you to know. for fucks sake you can study for IQ tests
>>
>>8426398
The wrinkly bits should get denser and smaller as it goes up, not less.
>>
>>8429510
>is it really that interesting?
Yeah.

>thats because IQ tests are shit and inaccurate and dont actually measure intelligence.
That's bullshit conclusion. IQ score is never guaranteed to be consistent for your whole life.
To even consider if IQ tests measure intelligence you need to define intelligence. Of course it won't test what people call emotional intelligence, or creativity or specific skills that you use at your job. But it does mean something because if you group people according to their IQ you'll see interesting differences.
And it should be obvious that you can change your IQ. For example someone might start smoking weed all the time and it will surely reduce his mental capabilities. Or someone might do math all the time and increase his logical thinking.

>you only learn to solve sequences of numbers or how you rearrange words and thats all IQ tests expect you to know.
Well, I've never seen IQ tests that required you to know numbers or words. That would be pretty stupid because it would create culture bias, someone who were raised somewhere where they use different numeric system and language would score way. All IQ tests I got were culture-fair tests for pattern recognizing.

>for fucks sake you can study for IQ tests
You can fake every psychological test. You can learn how do they diagnose schizophrenia, fake symptoms and got positive result, but does it mean you really have it? IQ test is a tool, it can be useful for research and it can give interesting data, but if someone use high IQ as some kind of goal to archive and even fake results then he is a fucking faggot and should kill himself.
>>
File: 1468620025606.jpg (55KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1468620025606.jpg
55KB, 694x488px
>>8429537
>Of course it won't test what people call emotional intelligence, or creativity or specific skills that you use at your job. But it does mean something
>But it does mean something
>mean something
>something
>>
File: 1474746589769.png (234KB, 840x708px)
1474746589769.png
234KB, 840x708px
>>8429540
>let's cut out explanation from his claim to show him how baseless it is
>>
>>8429544
sorry but i cant even bother with your shit
>>
>>8429546
Then why are you even here?
>>
>>8429549
to flame op
>>
>>8426398
i've done a couple IQ tests I normally score ok but I really take them to help myself understand my limits (the last questions are unsolvable to me at least within the time frame)

My biggest intellectual accomplishment 'IQ' wise
was solving this in about 5 minutes pacing back and forth like an autist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eivGlBKlK6M

I like to do puzzles and stuff so it was right up my alley

>unironically replying
>>
>Previous IQ score of 142
>Take official test
>Get 150+
>Find out a year later I have aspergers

Don't know if it's my aspergers or not considering I'm constantly thinking all the time.
And it's not co-ordinated, it's just insanely fast and wildly varied, I could talk with a schizo for hours, attention span like a damn toddler.

Do tend to arrive at abstract or precise versions of an answer way before I 'follow the trail'/ proof though.
>>
>>8426398
probably around 70 considering i study mech eng
>>
>>8427992
>tfw got 67 and I'm in engineering too
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.