[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scientific explanation for attraction to large breasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: stupid racist.png (320KB, 650x464px) Image search: [Google]
stupid racist.png
320KB, 650x464px
What is the scientific explanation for attraction to large breasts?
>>
Some molecules in your brain releases some chemicals that make you happy when you see them.
You have to be over 18 to be here.
>>
>>8424882
What is the scientific explanation for attraction to pussy?
>>
>>8424882
I'm not attracted to large breasts.

But most scientists blame that on fertility instincts
>>
>file name "stupid racist"
>picture 100% true
>>
>>8424882
I'm attracted to breasts of the right geometry and proportions relative to the physique as a whole. But really, a woman can have very small breasts, and still be quite attractive as long as the other curves are there.

Never understood the "big boobs lul" thing. I can't help but in the back of my mind think it's just an act, or an overexpressed desire via crowd psychology and media exposure. I see it as a degenerate opinion. As long as you're not into fake breasts and bimbos I guess. Shit is disgusting and almost universally destroys something that was just fine to begin with.
>>
File: 1453665861617.png (353KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453665861617.png
353KB, 566x800px
>>8424882
Shit taste
>>
>>8424915
Idk, they're pretty ugly. I know they will feel good tho
>>
>>8425048
>Pussy is ugly
I don't understand this. Some are definitely prettier than others, but to say all pussy is ugly...
>>
>>8425049
Nah some are just less ugly than others. Nothing attractive about them.
>>
>>8424882
fertility
>>
>>8425052
Wow.
>>
>>8425055
he's right though

pussies are fucking gross
>>
File: 1475576039662.png (372KB, 460x348px) Image search: [Google]
1475576039662.png
372KB, 460x348px
>>8425080
>>
>>8425080
this. literal roasties are not attractive
>>
1. Large breast attraction is not universal
2. Breast sexualization is not universal
3. Learn to not biologize social behaviors and mental constructions
4. L2socialAnthropology
>>
>>8425055
He's right, better just leave the hair there.
>>
>>8424882

When faced with the conflict of buying half gallon skim milk or vitamin enriched gallon whole milk, unless you're saving money or losing weight, you're gonna purchase the latter. You wanna make sure your offspring indulge in the same luxury.
>>
>>8424882
>see pic that contains DNA helix
>see ghoulish old man and a quote
>immediately think that this is a /pol/ picture about Watson talking about niggers and IQ instead of the discovery of DNA or something /sci/ related

I hate what this place has done to me.
>>
Breasts are similar to asses. And we are attracted to asses because its best to fuck in dog position (cushion effect)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.