[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muskinator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: muskinator.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
muskinator.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
All heil the eons tall Muskinator. The founder of a company absorbed by Paypal, the childlish CEO who was fired on vacation. The top tier gentlemen who fired his assistant why they were on vacation. The man we all know to have bought his co-founder status at Tesla while forcing out and defaming the true founder. The man who you dick suckers admire for his truly legendary accomplishments. The man who steals credit for the work of his subordinates. The man who keeps getting divorced from his tramp actress of a wife. The man who reads a magazine or book then vomits in the media as the originator of said ideas. The man who tucks his penis in his buttflaps. Elooooooooooonnnnnnn Muskinator.

"Man, the world's falling apart. We're on the brink of total destruction. Musk be a simulation. Let's go to Mars. 420 blaze it, faggots. " - Elon

Tuck it in your neural lace. What do we love about him? The fraud? The fantasy?
>>
>>8421818
musktastic
>>
>>8421818
Elon does a lot of good for the world more than any other billionaire. I think all the negativity surrounding him is unfair. He's a really cool dude if you watch the interviews. Really knows his stuff too
>>
>>8421827
who else will get us to mars?
>>
>>8421827
falcon heavy will never fly, faggot. here you suck his dick like he's god, but he can't even read a fucking calendar
>>
He could have just taken his billions from Paypal and invested in funds. Slowly building his fortune into double digit billions, while doing no work.

Instead he risked his wealth on electric cars, solar panels, storage batteries, and reusable rockets.
>>
>>8421831
Good meme.
>>
>>8421847
>billions from paypal
want to correct that?
>>
muska muskatarian
>>
>>8421831
No one. Cosmic rays will have humans too brain damaged to be useful by the time they arrive.

You're trapped here. Forever. :^)
>>
Typical Materialist, really.
>>
When is Musk going to endorse Donald Trump? If he waits too long Trump is not going to forget
>>
File: IMG_3214.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3214.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
https://youtu.be/qU7FuAswPW0
>>
>>8421818
He just unveiled level 5 autonomy 22 minutes ago, what the fuck have you ever done in your life?
>>
>>8421818
Interesting. He really "bought" his co-founder status at Tesla?
>>
>>8421887
1.5 billion when paypal was sold to ebay.
>>
>>8424096
Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning are the actual founders that came up with the name and started the company. Elon was just an investor in the series A round of financing. I believe it was a stipulation in the contract for financing that Musk be named a co-founder. Don't know why Tarpenning left, but Eberhard, the CEO, was forced out. From what I read, Musk had it out for him from the beginning. I think Elon just saw a cool company, bought his way in and got rid of anyone in his way so it could be "his". He's the kid in the sandbox who comes along, takes your toy, hits you with it and leaves. Seriously, fuck that guy.
>>
>>8421818
Why are you sucking his dick so much?
>>
>>8426191
bc your dad was unavailable
>>
>>8421818

Is he with her ?
>>
>>8426229
speaks to dude's character though when he spends his time fucking a bunch of vapid actresses. google guys married scientists. i guess he only really cares about superficial shit. prob why he's goatse the media all the time. attention whore
>>
>>8426175
more like the kid who comes along, sees you building a sand house, and then uses your foundation to build a sandbox-sized castle with dual launchpads
>>
>>8421818
Elon Musk is Reddit tier. He's not a fraud, but he's definitely not the savior of the earth.
>>
>>8421818
>"Man, the world's falling apart. We're on the brink of total destruction. Musk be a simulation. Let's go to Mars. 420 blaze it, faggots. " - Elon
about sums it up
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.