[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where Nobel winners get their start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

http://www.nature.com/news/where-nobel-winners-get-their-start-1.20757
>>
>ecole normale superieure
Just looked this up and saw
>Academic staff 1,400
>Undergraduates 250
wtf?
>>
>>8419909
Your numbers are wrong.
>>
>>8419872
Why is France looking more and more like the future world leader? They lead the world in nuclear energy and now this.
>>
>>8419936
>They lead the world in nuclear energy

WTF are you talking about...
>>
>>8419943
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_power_by_country
76.34% of their energy comes from nuclear. The US only has 19.50% despite having almost twice as many reactors.
>>
>>8419936
It's because they used to be a homogeneous white country that had a strong tradition and culture for academic rigor Now that they're being replaced by third world low IQ brown people they won't come close to any world leader status in the future.
>>
>>8420478
Thanks for being anti-science yet again /pol/. Give peer reviewed scientific articles demonstrating race causes IQ or go back to your board made for chimps.
>>
>>8419936

>tfw wolrd leader in nuclear energy means world leader in everything
>>
>>8420482
>anti science
So the countless studies that show differences in IQ based on race or false? and when you control for factors like poverty and education you still end up with similar results.
>>
>>8420488
>countless studies
Post them if there are so many.
>>
>>8420491
k
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
>>
>>8420493
Not a peer reviewed scientific article. That's a blog.
>>
>>8420494
Did you even bother to scroll through the page?
>>
>>8420493
nice source shitlord

>>>/pol/
>>
>>8420497
Why do you think it's not a good source? :o)
>>
>>8420496
If you claim it has peer reviewed scientific articles demonstrating race causes IQ then link them because all I'm seeing from this site are links to more blogs. It's not reliable at all. You would not be putting this in a school report.
>>
>>8420499
>shitlord
I think he was being satirical. Otherwise don't bother replying to actual braindead SJWtards
>>
>>8420499
>.com
>not .org or .edu
>>
>>8420488
>>8420478

Not that anon but are we just going to ignore the U.S.? Because your premise starts to lose it's luster immediately once you bring them up.
>>
>>8420491
He can't.

There exist no proven genetic differences underlying different "races."
>>
>>8420515
Common misconception that I see a lot. .com is usually a good indicator but not always. For example sciencedirect.com is a trustworthy site.

>>8420521
I know he can't because there's no scientific evidence supporting it. He knows I have him caught and is dealing with severe cognitive dissonance. It's fun watching these anti-science retards squirm.
>>
>>8420527
sciencedirect is a lot more professional than your shitty "source"

provide an example of a well trusted source that backs up your claims.

oh wait, you can't.
>>
>>8420531
What, I'm the guy asking the /pol/tard for a source, read the second half of the post.
>>
File: 1476808738339.png (861KB, 962x2067px) Image search: [Google]
1476808738339.png
861KB, 962x2067px
>>8420502
>Things that don't fit my world view are not reliable.
Keep crying SJW cuck
>>8420521
>we're all the same race isn't skin deep anon :-DDDDDD
kys
>>8420518
What about the U.S.? All the people who make up the academic elite are overwhelmingly huwhite. Where ever there are blacks or Hispanics there is a a high rate of crime and poverty.
>>
>>8420597
Still waiting for a peer reviewed scientific article demonstrating race causes intelligence. That graph is not one of those.
>>
>>8420598
But he has graphs!
>>
>>8420597
Not an argument.
>>
>>8420598
>this level of denial
>>
>>8420605
Hey I'll stop denying if you give me a peer reviewed scientific article that demonstrates race causes intelligence, all you've given me are blogs and a pretty picture. You said there's tons of evidence, so where are they? I mean you DO know how to do scientific research don't you? You're on a science board it would be quite silly if you blindly believed everything you saw in a picture or read in a blog.
>>
>>8420494
Peer review is often times rubber stamped. What's your fucking point, faggot? Oh, it's in a journal! Now, I don't have to personally validate the findings; I can just rely on the currency of reputation. Way to be a scientist, faggot. Reading comprehension skills require practice, you atrophied cuck's cum bucket
>>
> still in school
How cute
>>
>>8420624
So what you're admitting is there's no evidence that race causes intelligence. Alright thanks for trying. I guess it was too much for a brainlet from /pol/ to know how the scientific method works.
>>
>>8420628
> assuming they're talking to the same person
Nice argument, retard
>>
>>8420597

>All the people who make up the academic elite are overwhelmingly huwhite

That's the fucking point anon. Your argument assumes France's academic elite demographics will radically change because of recent migrations. When the truth is it will change very little.

Do you still not see why your premise loses it's luster?
>>
>>8420631
Oh so there's more than 1 person who couldn't find solid evidence that race causes intelligence? You guys should work together. You made a claim there is a ton of evidence that race causes intelligence. Where is it? Is it possible you "feel" there is a lot of evidence but in reality there's absolutely none? For belief system based "science" there is a board made just for you.
>>>/x/
>>
>>8420610
You sound like you blindly believe everything in a journal. Ah, yes, I'm not a whore to the man with the money. I wouldn't continuously rerun the experiment and chose the far more favorable statistical outlier. I'm a pilar of objectivity! My neocortex isn't built on top of my limbic system! I would never employ unscrupulous means to get ahead, to get attention, to get tenure, to get funding.

Yes, journals think, so I don't have to. Reductionism excelsior!
>>
>>8419872
>ENS
Literally who?

Cambridge here, feels John Goodman
>>
>>8420646
I'm supposed to believe random bloggers and people who post pictures online over experts in their respective fields? Talk about being gullible.
>>
>>8420643
> assuming the argument is boolean
> assuming I give a shit about your petty argument
Again, applause to the helm. Nice deductive skills, moron
>>
>>8420653
>boolean
>applause to the helm
I know you're overcompensating using flowery words to try and appear smart instead of posting peer reviewed scientific articles showing race causes intelligence like you should have done when you said the evidence existed. But come on who doesn't realize you're blabbering nonsense like some SJW.
>>
File: 1463577961416.png (49KB, 825x635px) Image search: [Google]
1463577961416.png
49KB, 825x635px
>>8420610
>>8420628
>Pic related
You'll be the first on the day of the rope
>>8420641
France is experiencing a negative growth rate in it's huwhite population. Muslims and other sub-humans are having children like it's going out of style.
The U.S. has been loosing it's status a the world hegemony ever since it open the flood gates. It's only a matter of time before it's indistinguishable from any other Latin American hell hole.
>>
>>8420652
I never mentioned anything about a blog or people who post pictures, faggot. I'm not the fuck stick you're arguing with. I'm a separate entity entirely. Calling to question your absolutism in so called peer review when I doubt you actually examine it with criticality yourself.

> I'm supposed to believe ...

No, you're supposed to avoid fanaticism
>>
>>8420659
Let me articulate the glaringly obvious, so that your bowel of a brain can unclog that city wide turd:

I am not, nor was I ever, the same person arguing about race and intelligence relationships. You fucking retard.

I am a fly by thread shitposter who was attacking your fanaticism because you clearly exchanged one religion for another
>>
>>8420665
Literally SJW tier logic here, the equivalent of saying statistics are sexist and racist. This is a science board is it not? Why are you arguing using emotions instead of solid observable evidence? You're basically saying all scientists have an agenda to push, like they're in on some kind of conspiracy.

>>8420669
>>8420687
http://teachingcommons.cdl.edu/cdip/facultyresearch/Definitionandpurposeofpeerreview.html
Peer review is important, educate yourself.
>>
>>8420692
Educate yourself: http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/limbicsystem.html

Then Google: "problems with peer review"

Then it might click. I know, it will be difficult for a feeble mind of low intellectual order, but if you apply yourself, real rigor, you may achieve comprehension.
>>
>>8420665

And that changes the academic elite how? Migrants and low birthrate doesn't magically open the gates to elite schools.

It at best forces more funding into public education and health care. But the caveat is most of the academic elites came from private/prep schools or foreign well off families so the population logistics affecting the average white is of little consequence to them.

>It's only a matter of time before it's indistinguishable from any other Latin American hell hole.

You mean the same Latin American hell holes that still have a majority of Whites as elites?

Have read up on the history of academia in the Latin Americas? It is still very much Eurocentric.
>>
>>8420708
So then what are you suggesting instead? That I just trust everything I read on the internet? Going by what you were already told in the past leads to all kinds of problems like denial of climate change or evolution. Are you suggesting I become one of the can't know nuffin people and be completely useless to society?
>>
>>8420641
>Your argument assumes France's academic elite demographics will radically change because of recent migrations.
It all comes down to whether or not they move out if things get bad.

We will be able to easily tell soon enough.
>>
>per capita, fuck tard
>>
>>8420778
Thank you for Correcting the Record.
>>
>>8420820
I was talking to the guy with legit issues with peer review, not the guy who believes stuff told to him by a magical sky fairy.
>>
File: the truth.png (1MB, 1476x984px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.png
1MB, 1476x984px
>>8420820
how's it feel /pol/?
>>
>>8420778
> trust everything
> ignorance is bliss
Ah, the facetious considerations. How novel. No, I suggest you tame that fallacious "us versus them" polarization schema, and validate, within reasonable bounds, the godtier journals you laud as authenticly unquestionable. Stop pontificating about the butthole of academia and huffing their methane as the one true and only god. Contrarily, stop invalidating data from the periphery without attempting to parse it yourself. You sound like a zealot. Science is not pure, and never will be.
>>
File: 1473489117362.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473489117362.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>/sci/ scoffs at psychology for being non-rigorous psuedo-science
>unless its about IQ and proving how dumb those niggers are once and for all, then its 100% legit

even if you had iron clad, incontrovertible proof about race and intelligence, what are you going to do with it?

you aren't firing up a eugenics program, there isn't going to be a genocide, you aren't stripping anyone of their legal rights for the sake of "muh great society".

IQ/Race research is a pointless boondoggle that serves only to give whites and asians something to feel smug about.
>>
>>8420842
Great answer philosopherfag, aren't the fries going to burn with you sitting here typing all that?
>>
>>8419946
Frenchfag here, every politician except far right talks about pulling out of nuclear energy because fukushima, the actual leftist government invested multiple millions (can't remember the exact numbers) in solar freaking roadway, a kickstarter scam.
The ITER project has not advanced at all for years, arabs keep stealing the equipment and material on arrival. it's was supposed to be a 10 years project, today it's been 9 years, and 10 more years are needed according to last announcement. The situation is that bad.
The future for france look pretty bleak to me.
>>
File: beerbanana.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
beerbanana.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>8420842
You know, using big words only looks convincing if you can use them all correctly. And be succinct. Looks more professional (if that's the image you want to project on an Indochinese birdwatching field manual).
>>
>>8420842
This cant be a serious post.
>>
>>8420848
Don't you ever get tired of being a junk scientist no one will remember?
>>
>>8420889
no, its pretty fun cause its like irl stack exchange
>>
>>8420885
>circumnavigating buttholes
Clearly not.
>>
>>8420892
I'm excited for your lineage
>>
>>8419872

One thing though, to access the Ecole Normale Supérieur or Ecole Polytechnique, almost all the students have to pass by a system called "La prépa". Basically, after Highschool, only the top students can access those preparatory class, it last 2 years. It's probably the hardest thing you can do in France after Highschool. After those 2 years there's multiple contest students can pass. Some of them are pretty hard, some easier. Students choose which school they want to go to, and depending on their result, the schools choose if they accept or not the students.

ENS and Polytechnique are the hardest school to get into, they only take students that rank among the first in the contest.

Also there is a lot of prépa, and some of them are better than the other. Some prépa get 0 students into the biggest school, when other have 50% of their students into those schools. Accessing the best prépa depend again on your grades during highschool and your result at the national exam after Highschool.

So yeah, ENS contains only the top students from highschool, and then the top students from those one. This probably explain why they get good result.
>>
File: savior of the huwhite race.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
savior of the huwhite race.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>8420692
>Why are you arguing using emotions instead of solid observable evidence
What fucking evidence do you need to see that the world is changing for the worse?
Do you honestly think that Blacks, Arabs, and Mestizos are going pick up were we left off once we're gone if current trends continue?
What shitskin do you know has achieved the level of intellectual prowess the Native European man has?
Why is it that countries like Germany, Korea, and Japan were bombed to the ground yet despite all that managed to become major world players in little less than half a century. Yet counties in Africa and Latin America despite all the aid they get and all the resources they sit on continue to lag behind the rest of the world. Why should I not think that our first world counties will become like theirs when they become the majority?
>>
>>8420482
>citing peer reviewed articles is science
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.