[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over for you nerds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1475944231445.png (335KB, 496x481px) Image search: [Google]
1475944231445.png
335KB, 496x481px
It's over for you nerds.
>>
Bullshit. My mom is not very smart but my father is and I'm a genius. I always thought I got it from my dad.
>>
Well not in my case. Science 0 me 1
>>
>>8400191
>anecdotal
>>
>>8400186
>intelligence genes
Wtf is this clickbait op
>>
>>8400197
that may very well be anecdotal evidence, but this particular study is also very skewed and unreliable
go look at the original paper and be amazed at the state of modern science
>>
>>8400210
The real problem is the classification of anything outside of physics, chemistry and engineering/materials and neuro science under the "science" umbrella.

Neuroscience barely made the list too.
>>
>>8400186
Does it mean that they no longer claim that there is no genetic component to intelligence, which is currently favourite argument against IQ difference between races?
>>
In my case I can really relate to that but to "unchain" some curiosity for science and especially computer science my step father had to beat me up a lot of times, which actually helped but this is something which is not the right for everyone, just sayin.
>>
Bullshit, my mums as thick as a plank of wood, and my dad is about average, like me
>>
>>8400225
That's a bad argument to make.
>>
>>8400186
>all
>more likely
>>
>>8400186
We already have a thread here
>>8398343
>>
File: 1470843549212.jpg (24KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1470843549212.jpg
24KB, 308x302px
>intelligence genes
>>
>>8400186
this has already been proven fake its just a retarted ass article that people repost on fb
>>
>>8400186
>intelligence is determined solely by genes on an x-chromosome

Nothing grinds my gears more than Facebook posts that render complex, poorly understood ideas to a simple click-bait statement.
>>
>>8400186
A look at my family is enough to disprove this hypothesis
>>
File: 1475684907023.jpg (68KB, 680x516px) Image search: [Google]
1475684907023.jpg
68KB, 680x516px
>>8400186
>intelligence genes

Kek
>>
>>8400225
Only applies to races with women.
>>
>>8400186
Holy shit, it all makes sense now.

Our younger generations just keep getting more native, more ignorant, more lazy and inept and self-entitled year after year, while our intelligent population keeps getting more and more intelligent and advanced.

And why? A typical 7/10 normalfag woman wants a man who is big, strong, smart, wealthy, charismatic, successful, etc. Basically, the perfect building blocks for reproduction.

But what does a typical 7/10 normalfag guy want in a woman? Hot, big tits, big ass, not completely retarded but childlike intelligence is acceptable, subservient, etc.

This is our fault, guys. We need to have higher standards for women. It's time we finally stopped accepting a pretty face, and started looking for the intelligence, charisma, strength (of will, conviction, determination, etc.), and success that women seek in us.

Will it thin the herd? Yeah, lots of shitty women will have to go alone, so will lots of intelligent guys. But it will force society to change. After a couple years, women will start to actually exhibit things like wisdom, logic, a sense of humour, hobbies, interests, strength, etc. while still having tits and asses.

The T&A are genetic, they're not going away. We need to start cultivating the minds behind those T&A.
>>
My mom and dad are both brainlets, but I'm not. I must have lucked out with good mutations and a good environment.
>>
>>8400422
>mutations
I can already tell you inherited their stupidity
>>
>>8400186
>facebook
>yahoo news
>clickbait
>>
File: 1475003815349.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1475003815349.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
One of the anons from the original thread that found the original post concerning the topic here.

I looked over several of the sources linked and the entire blog site itself and there's nothing "conclusive" about the topic.

To tell the truth the author of the site appears to simply have "drawn" the conclusions about intelligence and X chromosomes exclusivity themself and new sites picked up on it as legitimate.

While there could be something here, the author does not seem to show consistent expertise in the topics concerning psychometrics and genetics to seen as legitimate.
>>
File: synapses.jpg (342KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
synapses.jpg
342KB, 1334x694px
>>8400186
well women are fucking retarded, how come we aren't vegetables now?
>>
In Chinese and Korean cultures, the mothers with marriage age sons placed great emphasis on the intelligence of any potential daughter-in-laws when screening candidates for marriage for their sons with the saying that the intelligence of a son comes from his mother.

Perhaps old Chinese wives were right all along.
>>
>>8400913
That's actually really accurate of ancient cultures to place an emphasis on women.

Not trying to be be /pol/......

But Jewish tradition also says that children's religious beliefs are passed down maternaly. The covenant with God is passed down from mother to children as opposed to most beliefs where the father determines the families faith.

They might be on to something...
>>
>>8400186

That might explain why a lot of people are bad at math.
>>
>>8400186

It's also bullshit.
>>
File: spongebob face.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob face.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>>8400186
>scientists claim that
every time
>>
>>8400186
Upbringing, and conditioning> Genes
>>
>>8400225
As a rule of thumb , If it's bad for whites, it's true, if it's good for whites, it's false.
That's how consensus is made in social science.
>>
loving all the tasty denial posts ITT
keep em coming
>>
>>8401672
Too bad real science always trumps social """science""" :(
>>
>>8400186

>inherit all their intelligence
>more likely to pass them on

so what one is it

fuck
>>
>>8400250
/thread
>>
If intelligence is on the x chromosome, it implies that a smart dad passes his intelligence genes to all his daughters and none of his sons.
>>
>>8400186
We already had this thread last week and it didn't take more than four posts to call bullshit. Before shitposting and shilling try looking in the archive, you fucking mong.
>>
>>8400422
that one is just your "dad".
>>
This article is the definition of clickbait, like the headline LITERALLY says something different to the conclusion of the article.
>>
>>8400220
w-what about biology anon?
>>
>>8400411
>bro science: the post
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.