[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I learn german in the same way i learned english? >mfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: i know tr.jpg (52KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
i know tr.jpg
52KB, 546x550px
How can I learn german in the same way i learned english?
>mfw i learned english in vidya
>>
>>8399190

The answer is obvious. Play german vidya
>>
>>8399190

I'm sure Hitler speeches contain some nice conversational terminology. Try that.
>>
>>8399193
but in that time i just learned the basic: "loading" "new game" "load game".
I need some grammar nigga.
>>8399194
I love Hitler, i would love that he didnt allende himself.
>>
>>8399190
Start with simple things: German cartoons and German news. In both cases pronunciation is extra clear. Cartoons usually have simple but useful vocabulary. News have more complex vocabulary but if you follow news in your mother tongue you usually know what it's about, so you get a broader vocabulary.
>>
>>8399199
Some steam games have the option to change the language subtitles or sometimes audio. Fallout is one of them I believe, you will get plenty of conversational skills through that. Lookup more info about it because I don't remember exactly how to change the subtitles.
>>
>>8399190
Ok I am genuinely curious here, what sort of vidya did you play?
>>
>>8399190
>learning german

learn arabic if you want to move to Germany/Austria/Switzerland
>>
>>8399966
LE EBIN INVASION MEMEEEEE xD DONALD TRUMP 2016 FUCKING KEKS
>>
watch let's plays from german speakers
>>
>>8399967
Are you saying there are no muzzies in Germany/Austria/Switzerland? Are you supporting Shillary because you are a pathological liar ?
>>
Listen to german speechs while you are driving.

Watch german dubbed anime.
>>
>>8399190
I saw a german mmo in steam a couple days, back, I can't find it anymore and I forgot what it was called, hmmmm.....
>>
>>8399993
They make up just about a few percent of the population. If at all.
>>
>>8399993
Germany is more white than burgerland
>>
>>8399190
Immerse yourself in the language. Watch series / movies in German, change your phone and pc to German etc. Basically just "consume" as much German as you can, whenever you don't understand something, look it up. Eventually you'll know German.
>>
im german if you need someone to correct your texts or something like that id be willing to do that
>>
>>8399190
Why do you want to learn german?
>>
I'm learning Russian. So far I've gotten a Russian - English dictionary and am working on the alphabet and phonetic stuff.
>>
>>8400405
Also you can learn using Duolingo.
>>
>>8399190
Duolingo
Change the default language on sites you visit to German
German vidya
Google and dict.leo.org for anything else
Main thing is to get some formal education or immersion in the language
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.