[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2352.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2352.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Taking Calc 1 this semester. So fucking easy, have a 100 overall in the class, lowest grade so far has been a 96 on one homework assignment but overall homework grade is so high like a 99.965% and exam overall is 100% so my grade is literally a flat 100. I'm 19 and can easily say if you struggle and get a C in this course you're a fucking retard, IQ probably on 107-111 lol. A grade of a B overall is understable to an extent, but anything less than that you probably should not be a part of the new world order.
>>
>>8399127
So are you just here to proclaim you're an arrogant dipshit, or is there a question or discussion in there somewhere?
>>
>>8399131
I'm here to fuck your bitch nigga
>>
File: newton110.jpg (46KB, 461x317px) Image search: [Google]
newton110.jpg
46KB, 461x317px
Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor.

Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.
>>
>>8399144
kek this again?
>>
>>8399127
>19
>taking Calc 1
Absolute kek
>>
>>8399159
good point, i even had finished all of lower division analysis by 19.
>>
In sweden calculus can be learned in two ways.

First one you just need to learn the math and how to solve it, you are allowed to use calculator and mathematics handbook with all your equation needed to solve your problem in exam.

Second one you dont only learn the math, but also the theory behind all of it. We also learned how computer coding with some of the calculus equations to solve the hard problems (there are question in exam you needed to write down the programming code, for example newtons method ), and we had to do the exam without any help material what so ever.

So yeah taking the easier path is easy.
>>
Fuck. U must b smart op. I strugled w/ product and quotient rules. Their so hard to apply. U must be a genus. U must be on track to get a 5 on the AP Calc AB exam.
Oh wait
>>
>>8399127

>107-111 IQ brainlet

>Has to take Calc 1 in college at all

Sounds about right to be honest. The people who are 110-120 IQ brainlets start in calc II while 120-130 IQ normies start out in calc III. IQ 130+ patricians always start in DiffyQ and MAYBE Calc 3 if there's simply no way to get into DiffyQ. Good luck cleaning my dishes at the restaurant you're going to be employed at :)
>>
>>8399184

Normie would be around 100 statistically.
>>
File: sage.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
>>8399184
This whole thread is cringe, but just for the record, not everyone follows the same path. I had never heard of an integral when I started college, now I'm a math major about to graduate with honors. I won't get into the IQ stuff, suffice to say I don't fit into your chart.
>>
>>8399127
>not taking PDE, electromagnetics, complex analysis and signals/system analysis with 3.5+GPA
>Claims he knows a retard when he sees one.
Stay in Community College kiddo
>>
It this entire thread ironic bait? Is OP serious? These are the big questions of the age.
>>
File: discarded-fresh-bread-006.jpg (78KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
discarded-fresh-bread-006.jpg
78KB, 390x500px
>>8399610
A better question is why didn't you sage?
>>
>>8399613
Because this thread is amusing and I keep low expectations of /sci/. I am actually looking for answers to my questions.
>>
>>8399127
have fun in calc 2 next semester. It's basically "all the weird integral stuff that we didn't have time for in calc 1, and also everything else that's unintuitive and in a single variable."
>>
>>8399613
>keto.jpg
>>
>>8399127
wow look how aerodynamic that dog is modern engineering has come a long way
>>
>>8399127
??? i was in calc III freshman year of uni
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.