[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to cure schizphrenia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: David Hilbert.jpg (16KB, 297x400px) Image search: [Google]
David Hilbert.jpg
16KB, 297x400px
I think so. Schizophrenia occurs when the brain is flooded with dopamine but in a massively unorganized fashion - resulting in the confusion known as psychosis. Basically it's the opposite of clear and powerful concentration in untreated individuals. My idea is that in a stable individual medicated with an antipsychotic such as Risperdal have the individual drink high amounts of coffee every day while trying to solve extremely difficult science problems without writing anything down. Have them, wake up, shower etc. then go on a long run and then for 10 undisturbed hours concentrate very hard for a long time on 800 set of difficult graduate level Mathematics problems - only taking breaks to go to the bathroom and eat food, but even so still thinking about the problems. As a schizophrenic myself I've noticed a significant decrease in symptoms by doing this. Basically the goal is to increase the power and size used of the brain to live a high functioning scientific and socially rich lifestyle. Then decrease the dosage of medication slowly and increase the difficulty of problems, effectively resulting in a powerful brain capable of extreme focus, clarity, and visualization of problems that require planning and organization.

The same concentration technique involving sitting down and attempting the solution of a extremely difficult math problem without writing anything down could be use to develop photographic memory in individuals who previously didn't have it. It's really very amazing what motivation and goal-setting can accomplish in a life.

Post original thoughts and discuss.
>>
I'm schizophrenic too but I'm not sure how this can help with bipolar symptoms.
>>
>>8398666
It's just increasing IQ indefinitely. Highly productive geniuses in the sciences almost never have social problems because they're too busy practicing hard thought 24/7. I think that if we just turn mentally ill people into scientific workaholics then much of the mental health problems we see today would be gone.
>>
>>8398661

It is possible but we just don't know how. When schizophrenic people get older, a lot of the time symptoms/hallucinations become alleviated for unknown reasons.
>>
>>8398661
It's possible that some psychosis symptoms could be worked through using Jung's ideas. If you see the symptoms as the unconscious mind affecting the conscious past a certain threshold
>>
I'm schizoaffective and I think society should gas us all and put us out of our misery. If I could sign up to an extermination program I would.
>>
hahahaha

lay off the weed bro
>>
>>8398661
Yes. The susceptibility will likely always remain, but an individual can learn to manage it. I don't think schizophrenia is composed of fixed, hard mechanical failures. The structural degradation that takes place is a downstream consequence of the real causative elements at work.
>>
>>8398661
I'm diagnosed schizophrenic and I'm gonna experience with LSD to see how it interacts with my condition.
>>
>>8400230
Eat a bunch of chocolate, see what happens. I'm not kidding either, you should try it. It might help.

Make sure to get something high quality, like Taza or some decent chocolate chips. Treat it like a drug, because that's what it is.
>>
>>8400233
I believe you.
I'll try LSD + pure dark chocolate
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.