[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stars revolving around the moon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Quite some theory I've been pondering as of late. How exactly does this work? Can anyone brainstorm with me and help me explain this truly captivating phenomenon?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
return my cd player
>>
>>8396833
You really should
>>
>>8396831
What are you on about?
>>
>>8396839
Stars and how they have revolved around the moon before. I didn't believe it until I saw it, really.
>>
What do you mean?

It is no different than how the stars appear to revolve around the earth. The moon rotates too, just at a speed where one side always faces earth.
>>
>>8396843
But the stars have moved at some speed when this has happened.
>>
>>8396845
What the fuck are you blathering on about?
>>
>>8396849
Stars and their traditional orbit.
>>
>>8396853
Are you saying that stars revolve around the moon?
>>
>>8396831
>>8396841
>>8396853
This conversation's going to keep going in circles unless you bother to actually explain what you mean.
>>
>>8396856
Yeah and me and others have witnessed this event on multiple occasions.
>>
>>8396849
i think what he means is that the moon (probably the earths?) has it's own star. possibly multiple & or many.
>>
>>8396858
Prove it
>>
>>8396857
Stars moving on an axis around the moon, steadily and at some speed. Sometimes more quickly than others
>>
>>8396862
Prove it.
>>
>>8396862
>Stars moving on an axis around the moon, steadily and at some speed.
Okay, I understand you now.
That doesn't happen.
>>
>>8396831
Op, people are confused itt because that is a fucking stupid idea.
>>
a single star, even the smallest star in the universe, would be so big that it couldn't even fit between the earth and the moon. besides, it would be so hot (because stars are made out of plasma, due to their density, and all that dere friction caused by their gravity) that they would vaporize the earth and the moon if they ever were so close.

such a massive object would also likely disrupt the lateral velocity and spin of the Sun, wreaking havoc among the entire solar system, and any other systems they collide with until they wind up in the supermassive blackhole at the center of our galaxy
>>
>>8396831
Has been reported before, circular motion, even change of direction (cw/ccw). Unknown moon-orbiting object.
>>
this is by far the strangest and least productive thread i've ever read.
>>
>>8396973
How can introduction of new body disrupt our solar system?
Aren't we all independent of each other?
>>
>>8396831
are you an astronomer OP?

how did you confirm that you were viewing objects orbiting the moon, and not for instance, insects swarming in the sky above you?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.