[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is a and b > c in terms of area? or is c bigger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: abc.gif (977B, 195x238px) Image search: [Google]
abc.gif
977B, 195x238px
is a and b > c in terms of area? or is c bigger?
>>
If its to-scale, no, c is bigger, but since we are not given any dimensions there is no way to tell
>>
>>8395565
if each letter is the area of the square it is in, then

a + b = c

are you 5 years old?
>>
>>8395565
Area(a)+Area(b) = Area(c)
side(c) =< side(a)+side(b)
>>
>>8395567
are you trying to say that the sum of the two sides squared equals that longer side squared? fucking kill yourself that's the dumbest shit i've ever heard.
>>
>>8395565
there is no clue
this is a useless scheme with no marking on it, no hypothesis, nothing

OP is a faggot

and all of you who responded
go kill yourself
and write a 10 page assay on doubt, knowledge and preconceptions
>>
>>8395567
Pls kill yourself retard.
Every 2 grade kid knows its:
a + b = c^2

Fuck off to /lit/ faggot
>>
>>8395783
(a^2)+(b^2)=(c^2)
u mongoloid
>>
>>8396304
>falling for the next level b8
>>
>>8396317
How convinient trying to lie your stupidity out with "AYYYY KEK U DUN TROLLED Xdddd"
>>
>>8396317
>he doznt now le memeh xdDdd
>>
>>8395565

8/10 for all the following reasons:

-Almost making a coherent post, but stopping just shy of doing so in order to elicit maximum replies
-getting me to reply
-getting ~10 different posts of disparate nonsense, confusion and misplaced sarcasm/irony from the board
-posting a .gif in connection with the above confusion which might conceivably have been animated, and getting me to explore this possibility by actually opening the .gif up and counting Five Mississippi to make sure I'm not missing anything

-raising the possibility that at least one anon >>8396348 genuinely believes that the OP was not trolling (although this might be the OP himself of course), and furthermore indignantly and angrily assumes that another post >>8396317 must necessarily be by the OP simply because because it is rightly complimentary of the OP's troll

This is maybe the best straight-up :^) troll I've seen in six months or so.
>>
>>8395565

This is just visualized Pythagorean Theorem, right?
>>
>>8395565
>>8395566
>>8395567
>>8395568
>>8395588
>>8395759
>>8395783
>>8396304
>>8396317
>>8396348
>>8396359
>>8396496
>>8396546
XXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.