[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP in peace NASA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: matthew.png (802KB, 1494x939px) Image search: [Google]
matthew.png
802KB, 1494x939px
RIP in peace NASA
>>
File: loopy-matthew_s.jpg (110KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
loopy-matthew_s.jpg
110KB, 640x854px
Models suggest hurricane Matthew could hit Florida twice
>>
>>8395123
That's an awful colour scale. Why not just use something like Cubehelix?
>>
>>8395078
NASA is built to withstand hurricanes
>>
>>8395615
Just like your mom's pussy was built to withstand my dick.
>>
>>8395649

that's funny because she couldn't handle how big mine was

still took it like a champ though ;D
>>
File: Loopy-Matthew-2.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Loopy-Matthew-2.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
This is a large departure from previous forecasts, and the National Hurricane Center’s discussion this morning is still hinting at the new scenario where Matthew does not recurve poleward the way most hurricanes do. It’s possible Matthew will then cross Florida and enter the Gulf of Mexico. Such unusual hurricane tracks are particularly difficult to forecast.

Of course, the worst impacts will be along the eastern shore of Florida tonight and Friday as Matthew is supposed to arrive as an historic Category 4 storm, making landfall 4,001 days after the last major hurricane (Cat 3 or stronger) hit the U.S. (Wilma in 2005).
>>
>>8395078
So... RIPIP NASA?
>>
What do you think it's like inside the VAB during a hurricane?
>>
>>8395792
probably really fucking comfy
>>
>>8395615
The Kennedy Space Center is built to withstand 115 mph winds. Hurricane Matthew is a category 4 storm with winds at 140 mph.
>>
>>8395824
>builds space center in florida
>isn't built to withstand up to category 5 hurricanes

i thought the people at NASA were smart
>>
I am more worried about the SpaceX rockets.
>>
RIP in peace again orlando gay club
>>
>>8395657
>implying he fucked his mom with his little white dick
white people so nasty
>>
>>8395835
>i thought the people at NASA are all
>scientists, engineers, and technicians
>including the executive administrators
you're in for a rude surprise
when you eventually get a job
>>
>>8395078
They should have hurricane-proof rockets that can blast off and reach space while in the worst of Earth's hurricanes. Otherwise, what is the point?
>>
National Weather Service warns Fluorida could be "uninhabitable for weeks."
>>
File: Grant Chaser's Cycle.jpg (136KB, 930x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Grant Chaser's Cycle.jpg
136KB, 930x1024px
>>8395709
>fuck this spot in particular
>>
>>8395824
>>8396046
If I had a nickle for the number of times I've been on a construction job and someone has uttered the phrase, "that's good enough" I'd be able to send my own meme rockets to space.
>>
>>8395178

If you can tell the colors apart it's as good a color scheme as any other.
>>
>>8395922
No problem for two reasons:

1. Horizontal integration means all their buildings are short and squat.

2. They already blew up their pad, anything that could blow over has already been destroyed and is planned to be rebuilt anyway! They get the economy of one cleanup for the price of two disasters!
>>
>>8395792
>>8395802
really fucking noisy
>>
>>8395078
>ive in a place where houses are made with bricks and not cardboard
>even if there were hurricanes where I live they could just suck my dick
>>
File: 07andrew1-master768.jpg (245KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
07andrew1-master768.jpg
245KB, 768x512px
>>8396182
These homes were made of brick too anon
>>
https://twitter.com/SciGuySpace/status/784099561317003265

Press F to pay respects
>>
lmao westcoastfags
It is great to live in the Panhandle of Florida. Truly the comfiest place in America.
>>
>>8396158
1) Short and squat does not make a building immune to hurricanes. Short is also relative. A Horizontal Integration Facility are still big buildings. In addition I'm not sure if the HIFs have the same sort of protective blow out panels that the VAB has.

2)Only SLC-40 blew up (And supposedly much of the infrastructure survived). SLC-39A is still intact and set to open next month. Both could easily take damage.
>>
>>8396195
That's a fucking trailer park
>>
>>8396195
Have you any cognitive disability?
>>
>>8396195
>wind is strong enough to take down houses made of solid bricks and cement

no
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.