[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont see race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1473638135216.jpg (610KB, 2081x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1473638135216.jpg
610KB, 2081x1263px
to me I cant help but think of a cat as just being a small dumb "different human" and I feel the same way about other races
a sheep has two eyes, a mouth, a nose, and like 80% of our DNA. its scientifically isn't classified as a human but if I see a black guy yelling or a sheep yelling my brain doesn't really make a distinct difference
so I feel like I have far more empathy for animals but at the same time a equal empathy for animals as I do humans
eating a cow is no different from eating a lesser human

does anyone else think like this?
>>
All humans instinctually think this way. We just become conditioned to see other groups as equals.
>>
>>8391730
Yup.
>>
>>8391741
Pffft.
Tell that to the 16th Century Europeans who invaded the New World.
I can think of at least two different ethnic groups who were viewed nothing more than devils and property, respectively.
>>
I kind of think like this, but instead of seeing things as animal/human/thing I see everything as the universe itself, coming on to me. It's all different in form but one in essence. There is not anything that i label lesser than another.
>>
>>8391730
Only tards cant see race, black africans have very obvious cranial diferences from us for example so we know race is real.
>>
>>8391730
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>8392010

are you implying they aren't?

lets face it, nobody has been 'nicer' to the rest of humanity than white people. everyone else is far crueler and more barbaric.
>>
>>8393066

Whites cucked native americans out of not only their land but their genome itself. Only the Inuits escaped somewhat intact.

That's a pretty cruel fate anon.
>>
>>8393066
>let's face it x is y
Gee, I wonder where did I see this kind of syntax before?

Take your MAGA hats to >>>/8gag/, trumplet.
>>
>>8393066
>commits the largest genocide in human history
>nice
>>
>>8392010
>muh colonialism
>fucking white devils just can't stop taking slaves!!
>the Aztecs dindu nuffin!
>capturing people for human sacrifices was just part of their culture!
>>
>meanwhile in Africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wstIBq2H0z8
>>
>>8393079

yeah, but they routinely did that to everyone else around them, except more often, and without any consideration afterwards, with all sorts of barbarisms such as scalping, burning alive, staked on an anthill, just the nasty sorts of shit that europeans weren't as enthusiastic about.

and the same goes for pretty much every other less-evolved populace. we had our way, but it was truly not as harsh as it could have been, they made out ok afterwards, they only had to participate anyways, and it was never sickening in the way that was normal for said populaces to behave - even to this day... see mexico, africa, south america, all hellholes full of the most gruesome behaviors - you can't blame fucking everything on us.

>>8393105

that simply isn't true. something like 95% of the entire continent was dead before we got here from an epidemic. there's no evidence of plague blankets. it wasn't terribly often that we just attacked them - in any event not particularly more often than they.

what i'm saying here is that the obvious conclusion, the rational conclusion, the scientific conclusion if you will is that europeans exhibit greater gregarious tendencies to out-groups than the people who are so quick to call us devils that should be exterminated (how lmao) and our humanitarian record is second to none.

i doubt any of this will satisfy people who have an emotional and positive reaction to attacking themselves and anyone like themselves.
>>
>>8393105
>>commits the largest genocide in human history
White people were simply more-capable genociders than other groups. Moving into a new area and killing the then-inhabitants is a behavior common to basically every group of humans. Like a full 60% of hunter-gatherer males were killed by other people.
>>
>>8393131
But anon, can you explain white ppl Christopher Columbus can't cook genocide school shooter no lips genocide nazi Hitler? Institutionalized racism manspreading white cis 1% patriarchy?
Interesting. :^)
Thought not.
>>
>>8393179

hmm. that really makes me think. i'm a #hillfiremissile now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.