[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup with cancer tho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Dalek_063.jpg (135KB, 889x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dalek_063.jpg
135KB, 889x1000px
So.. this is bullshit right? I don't know these things at all.If not, it's badly written and didn't cite a single source. I don't know these things. I hail from /lit/ but I know that when you're trying to convince me of a miracle cure you speak to me in terms of how it provided the chemical conditions necessary for change. You don't just do.. this..
>>
>>8390576
Whoops, forgot link:
http://www.newsrescue.com/secret-uncovered-cancer-not-disease-business/#axzz4Lwb1zgU3
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>8390576
>>8390579
really makes you think
>>
>>8390583
Thanks for that contribution.
>>
>>8390589
It's completely bullshit.

It doesn't make you think at all, that's the irony.
Who are you going to believe, the career scientists with thousands of peer-reviewed subject matter and research or an uncited article funded by a "natural medicine" page.
http://urbanatural.in/
linked related, it's referenced at the bottom of the article as a "source."

No need to thank me, I also hope you don't question everything that's so blatantly ridiculous in the future.
>>
>>8390597
God damn you're a pompous cunt. It could have been a combination of a lax editor, an ignorant writer short on stories, and a profound revelation that cancer could be ended if this one rare vitamin were more abundant in our diets. Maybe it's dominantly found in plants that haven't been distributed as far and wide since the invention of agriculture for reasons of climate, industrialization, growing conditions. I don't know, it could have been worth taking a second to ask someone. I'm on 4chan so clearly I don't have much else to do right now. Why is it that this board always has nothing but just buttfrustrated autistic arrogant fucking manchildren? Honestly dude it's really easy to get laid. I'm sure you're just overthinking it.
>>
>>8390611
fuck off
>>
>>8390614
Just don't ever become an educator if you plan to continue shitting on anyone who asks questions on the topics you favor.
>>
>>8390611
You're clearly from /lit/ and I like it, the people here are too harsh on creative ideas. But in all honestly everyone with a basic knowledge on the subject and how science works could tell you it's a retarded article.
>>
>>8390611
>Why is it that this board always has nothing but just buttfrustrated autistic arrogant fucking manchildren?
name one board without buttfrustrated autistic arrogant fucking manchildren.
god, i can safely say that /sci/ and /lit/ are the two most autistic boards on 4chin
>>
>>8390629
>Hey guys, this is bullshit right?
>>Yeah it's clearly bullshit because it goes against what all scientists have found and has no evidence or credible sources of its own
>FUCK YOU HOW DARE YOU CALL IT BULLSHIT YOU POMPOUS AUTISTIC CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Really makes you think...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.