[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

por /sci/ ^.^

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

por /sci/ ^.^
>>
god I fucking hate this kind of shit

literally only people who don't know math buy these for people that do in some vain attempt at connecting

if you want to connect with me try learning basic fucking algebra first don't buy some fucking shit cup some cunt made because she watched Interstellar and learned that LOVE IS THE ANSWER

fuck normies
>>
>>8387332
This. Oh wow, high school math equations that everyone was forced to learn. How nerdy. This is as cancerous as the normies who get the Harry Potter triangle tattooed on themselves because they're such nerds xDDDD
>>
>>8387341
> Harry Potter triangle
you are the cancer.
>>
File: babby.jpg (138KB, 1251x825px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
138KB, 1251x825px
>>8387332
Turn your autism down a notch, kid.
>>
>>8387332
/thread
>>
File: 1365730823533.gif (542KB, 400x184px) Image search: [Google]
1365730823533.gif
542KB, 400x184px
>>
File: EPIC MATH TATTOOS.jpg (38KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
EPIC MATH TATTOOS.jpg
38KB, 700x525px
>>8387332
God it makes me so hard seeing people get so triggered and butt flustered.
>>
>>8387332

Nice try

but if you were actually autism you wouldn't be trying this hard to be look autism
>>
>>8387332
>literally only people who don't know math buy these for people that do in some vain attempt at connecting
My dad bought me a fucking shirt that says "YOU R-O-R' GET ORGANIC CHEMISTRY OR YOU DON'T" and I wear it sometimes under a hoodie just to be polite
>>
>>8387535
>"anon, isn't it hot in this lecture hall?"
>i- i have a cold, senpai
>>
>>8387332
very true desu
>>
>>8387318

Something that the posters don't seem to be appreciating about the image is that, at a glance, the graphs appear to actually be to-scale with one another. If true this is a credit to the designer.
>>
>>8387332
>some cunt made because she watched Interstellar and learned that LOVE IS THE ANSWER
It's a Beatles reference you mong, what does this have to do with Interstellar?
>>
>>8387535
>"YOU ETHER GET ORGANIC CHEMISTRY ALKOXIDE YOU DONT"
>>
>>8387691
In the movie the final twist is that "Love is the fifth dimension". You mong
>>
>all these specific values like 9, -2, -3
Why? Just why?

>>8388680
Wasn't it gravity? I haven't watched the movie, but I read some analysis somewhere that said that it was gravity in the final twist, but apparently people thought it was love or some shit.
>>
>>8388753
>all these specific values like 9, -2, -3

I'd be lying if I said that didn't bother me. It'd still be dumb but it'd be far better without them.
>>
>>8388680
>>8388753
There's nothing like that in the movie.
>>
>>8388757
Pretty much. Time was another dimension that you could walk through, gravity rippled through time, and it could be navigated through "love".
>>
>>8388785
>Pretty much.

Weasel words don't make it true. You happen to be full of shit.
>>
>>8387332
>Mom buys you silly math shirt as a nice gesture
>"GOD how much do you not care about me? We learned this shit in high school trig last year. How unimportant am i to you? Why don't you spend months out of your life learning about stuff that doesn't interest you in order to please me? I'm IMPORTANT"
kys
>>
>>8388753
>>8388756
see >>8387679
>>
>>8388997
You can achieve the same effect with more general curves, besides, you can do the scaling on the axis themselves.
>>
I'm a graphics programmer and I wish I had a mug like that with all kind of shapes because that would be actually useful
>>
>>8387332
Somebody hasnt had a decent BJ in a while
>>
>>8388680
lol, caring about movies... how much pleb can you get?
>>
>>8387359
So hard to do this in reality
>>
>>8387332
it's like you don't even like math anon!!
>>
>>8387332
>>8387341

Wowza! It's a goddamn mug, a cute one at that. Just because you've taken a semester of calculus 2 doesn't make everything not written in pure greek moronic.
>>
>>8387332
QFT
>>
>>8387332
2 good friends of mine got me this nug for my birthday

http://cdn.philosophersguild.com/images/P/0492.jpg

i drink my coffee in it every morning
>>
>>8387332
Hey fag, watch people around you. Nobody wants to 'connect' with you. If you noticed people try very hard not to be in the same room as you are.
Btw, if you think you know math, you don't.
>>
>>8387332
How narcissistic that you think everyone is trying to get your attention.
>>
>>8387318
>m<or
I don't get it
>>
>>8391572
All you need is more.

Pretty easy to see, pham...........
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.