[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If we put a white person in central Africa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Namibie_Himba_0717a.jpg (3MB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
Namibie_Himba_0717a.jpg
3MB, 2336x3504px
How much time would it take for the sun to damage their skin irreparably and suffer other illnesses? Would it help if they covered themselves in mud like pic related?
>>
He would build a house and/or invent sunscreen and not have this problem.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Zimbabweans
>>
>>8383758
Perhaps I wasn't clear. I was interested if a white man or woman were to live among the native tribes in their huts and all. How long would it take until exposure to sun posed threat to them due to their lighter skin?
>>
>>8383756
I dont mind to die due to a skin cancer if I can fuck true savage and yummy women like that one on the pic til my last day.
>>
>>8383758
Yes, some average random white guy would probably just invent sunscreen then and there because he would be capable of doing that, sure
>>
>>8383758

>Build a house

And what? Did you fucking forget the guy has to eat? Assuming he has to be self sufficient he still has to spend long periods outside to hunt or farm.

Had you said they would make some clothing and a hat instead (at the expense of increase likelihood of heat stroke) then you would have correct.
>>
>>8383756
His skin would turn darker after some month/years ( making your skin darker is actually something some people desire and there are stores that offer services to do exactly that), he would probably suffer an increased risks of skin cancer and the sunburns in the first months would be quite painful but the human body is able to adapt to very different situations.
After some moths/years he would have adapted enough to live without any issues.

Also there are many white people living permanently in Africa and they are doing just fine.

>>8383795
the mud is quite literally sunscreen.
Nothing much that needs to be invented.
>>
>>8383834
Fascinating.

And how many centuries would it take for white people to turn black if they were to stay in Africa permanently?
Like, is it possible?
>>
>>8383865
I really don't know how long it would take probably thousands of years till it has completely settled in due to evolution.
Dark skin is not a genetic in itself but rather the ability for the body to produce melanin which it can vary to adapt to different situations.
Living in these areas would mean that over the generations the bodies of the people would be able to produce more and more melanin and their skin would become darker and darker.

The exact opposite happened when people from Africa started to migrate into what today is Europe.
Dark skin in areas with less sun hinders the body from producing Vitamin D which meant that dark skin was an evolutionary disadvantage and the skin of people farther north lightened due to this.
>>
File: 1465138491654.png (1MB, 622x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1465138491654.png
1MB, 622x1381px
>>8383878
>Dark skin is not a genetic in itself but rather the ability for the body to produce melanin which it can vary to adapt to different situations.

Did your wife tell you that, Dave?
>>
>>8383758
>invent sunscreen

lmao

>>>/pol/
>>
>>8383922
Dave got most definitely cucked because the children of black people already produce a lot of melanin before they are born to avoid sever sunburns.

But, especially light skinned humans, can change their skin color over years to adapt to different situations.
>>
>>8383878
>Dark skin is not a genetic
It is, you dumb fuck. Do you think melanin is a cultural construct?
>>
>>8383950
>It is, you dumb fuck. Do you think melanin is a cultural construct?
Read first.
I said that the ability to produce certain amounts of melanin is genetic. Thats why black babies have black skin.
But it is also possible for a person with light skin to get darker skin so the skin color itself can not be genetic.
Only the ability to produce more or to produce less is inherited which obviously directly translates into skin color.
>>
Post more Himba girls
>>
>>8383756
>and suffer other illnesses?

it takes about one day before they get shot, bludgeoned or stabbed to death.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.