[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out here. We have a Facebook group where all Calculus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Protractor_Rapporteur_Degrees_V3.jpg (612KB, 3413x1782px) Image search: [Google]
Protractor_Rapporteur_Degrees_V3.jpg
612KB, 3413x1782px
Help me out here. We have a Facebook group where all Calculus 1 students post questions for help and what not. However, the day before our first test this girl posted an exact test question (format and everything) to the group and she was able to solve it with our help. Do I report her or just mind my business? I'm kind of pissed by the face she probably had the entire test before us.
>>
>>8383300
>Facebook
stopped reading there
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>8383300
report it you fucking idiot
remember youre competing against everyone in school, so find ways to screw her and everyone else up and come out as at least one of the top 3 of the course
>>
>>8383300
I'd report her. Do it anonymously or in private, so you don't look like a snitch.
I just hate cheaters tbqhwyrnf
>>
File: pepe18.jpg (59KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe18.jpg
59KB, 500x499px
>>8383302
this

treat university like a competitive 4year marathon
>>
>>8383300
>I'm kind of pissed by the face she probably had the entire test before us.
It might just be a coincidence

A lot of teachers use problems straight from the textbook on the exam
>>
Wow this thread is full of fucking NERDS. no wonder nobody hangs out with you snakes
>>
>>8383300
Omg a lazy professor teaching retarded impressionable kids would never use examples found online!!!!

I'm disappointed your parents didn't abort you
>>
>>8383300
It's possible your professor is reusing old exams which have been uploaded online (possibly by him. It's not extremely difficult for students to find files uploaded to a school's own hosting and for teachers to keep old tests there.)
>>
Im curious cause I assume most people ITT are Americans. Is calculus a high school class or university class?
>>
>>8383566
Both
>>
>>8383567
Why? Do you mean Calculus 1 is in high school and then 2 and 3 are in university, or do they see all 3 Calculus twice?
>>
>>8383566
High school calculus is not worth mentioning desu.

It just makes the full course of university/college calculus which all engineering students are required to take easier.
>>
>>8383572
Limits and derivatives are taught in high school but only for "accelerated" students. It's not required actually. But it's still pretty weak sauce.
>>
>>8383572
I dropped out of high school before taking any calc, so I don't know what's covered at that level. At my current university, though, the standard STEM math curriculum starts with the three calcs.
>>
>>8383572
Calculus 1 and 2 is both HS and uni. Vector calc is uni only AFAIK
>>
>>8383558

This

I remember studying for a physics 3 exam, and so I went through all the professor's old exams and what do you know, two of the exact same problems came up.

I haven't had ever this kind of luck again in any of my upper division classes so enjoy it while you can.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.