[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1473965862333.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473965862333.png
72KB, 900x900px
>Musk was severely bullied throughout his childhood, and was once hospitalized when a group of boys threw him down a flight of stairs and then beat him until he blacked out.

Space X thread
>>
Well if he still knows the bullies' names he can crash their cars now.
>>
>>8381896
Kek
>>
>>8381896
Alternatively, he can "land" his rocket on them.
>>
>>8381894
I've always figured that was a PC way of explaining that he's from South Africa, blacks are violent, and he will be getting his revenge them via some crazy means like not letting any blacks on Mars. Which I mean all just seems pretty common sense to me.
>>
>>8382043
DIE /pol/
>>
Apartheid was a good thing tbqh
>>
>>8382043
>>8382073
It was, South Africa has gone to shit with negroid peoples at the helm. As for Africa in general? Look at Zimbabwe, or Rwanda.
>>
>>8381894
I wonder how many of those boys were googles.
>>
>>8382062
Stop with the boogieman
>>
>>8382043
Kill yourself, racist retard.
Musk was born in 1971. Apartheid ended in 1994.
>>
>>8382100
>Racist retard.
Explain why South Africa is literally fucked now?
>>
>>8382100
>>8382062
Look, I know you are sheltered and fear the pol boogeyman but it does not even have anything to do with politics.

>s-south africa is fine guys
It would take you a second to google this and realize how wrong you are. And sorry, but blacks are actually proven to be more violent on average based on higher levels of testosterone and obviously nurture/environment (which in most cases is high-stress, poverty, and exposure to violence & crime), especially in a place like FUCKING SOUTH AFRICA WHICH THEY HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DENY IT??? REEEEEE
>>
>>8382100
>Kill yourself, racist retard.
Muh retarded liberal agenda, muh tolerance
>>
>>8382043
>>8382262
Rhodesia forever
>>
>>8382100
>Kill yourself, racist retard.
I'm not going to ask how you came to 4chan, because I know we mainstream now, but how the fuck did you decide "I belong here. I should stay."
>>
>>8382315
>>8382263
>>8382262
>>8382104
How stupid are you guys? I posted the facts. Musk went to white-only schools.
>>
>>8382322
Sins of the father, breh.
Enlisted men don't go to hell
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.