[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-1.jpg (163KB, 3000x1821px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
163KB, 3000x1821px
What do?
>>
>>8375717
MULTI TRACK DRIFTING
>>
kill yourself, fuck the rules
>>
Obviously you go towards the black hole . Time will slow down to a crawl at the event horizon ,
>>
>>8375717
Let the trolley go toward the black hole.

The black hole has so much inertia that it could not possibly be moved by the trolley impact (unless the trolley is sufficiently massive and is moving faster than the speed of light).
>>
>>8376171
you can assume it is a FTL trolley
>>
>>8376203
In that case, you would not be able to react. By the time the light reflecting off the trolley reached you, the trolley would have already passed you.
>>
>>8375717
there is only one correct mathematical answer:

+1000c and -1000c equal out to 0c which is fucking cold so fuck that shit, no one wants frozen water cant even drink it jesus

+1000 gravity and -1000 gravity cancel out to 0 gravity, which is scientifically proven to be rad as fuck just look at those cool cats in the ISS

pull the lever, kronk
>>
File: MultiTrackDrifting.jpg (60KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
MultiTrackDrifting.jpg
60KB, 500x361px
>>8375717
multi track drift mother fucker
>>
>>8376244
this
>>
File: 1453256656428.jpg (55KB, 448x679px) Image search: [Google]
1453256656428.jpg
55KB, 448x679px
>>8376244
dude that was fucking brilliant
>>
How does the black hole even approach the white hole without getting pushed away
>>
File: 1463116881239.jpg (67KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1463116881239.jpg
67KB, 680x510px
>>
>>8376353
Since the Predictor is gone, look inside the box.

If there are people under the box, then the Predictor must have concluded that you would leave the switch alone. Now, switch the track. Since the Predictor has never predicted incorrectly, it must be that he concluded that you would flip the switch. Therefore, the five people that appear to be under the box aren't actually there. So really, you should just leave the switch alone, and you will not kill anybody.

Now, if there are no people under the box, then the Predictor must have concluded that you would flip the switch. So you leave the switch alone. But the Predictor must have predicted that would leave the switch alone. Therefore, there are actually 5 people under the box, even if there appears to be none. Thus, you should flip the switch to kill the maximum number of people.
>>
>>8376353
the predictor decides whether or not to put people into the box prior to the moment that I make my decision, thus in the moment that I make the decision they are already either there or not there regardless of what I choose
the paradox comes in because if I change my answer to hit the switch then we can assume that it would've predicted this as well, but I tend to think this won't change anything given that it's already drawn its conclusion prior to me making my decision, which would mean that if in that moment I foresaw the predictor correctly guessing my decision and attempted to counter it by doing the opposite I would kill all six people
the only way I could be sure to kill only one person is by having concluded beforehand that I would prefer to knowingly kill one person rather than risk killing 5 so that I could be sure that they aren't there
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.