[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soda can conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: m'dew.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
m'dew.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
Al reacts with acids to produce Al salts.

Al salts are implicated in Alzheimer's and cognitive dysfunction. 10.1001/archneur.1992.00530340037015. 10.1056/NEJM199705293362203. 10.1126/science.180.4085.511.

Soda contains phosphoric acid as a primary ingredient, listed before even the flavoring or carmel color.

Phosphoric acid is capable of removing the oxide layer on aluminum (http://infohouse.p2ric.org/ref/27/26922.pdf), exposing the Al surface to reactivity with the excess phosphoric acid.
>>
>>8372267
That's why soda cans are coated with a thin layer of plastic on the inside. Don't believe me? Go dissolve some cans in NaOH
>>
>>8372280
proof?

I'm seriously considering tossing the rest of my soda cans
>>
http://www.eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=258261
>>
>>8372267
>>8372280
>>8372284
>>8372368
and what about cooking with aluminum foil?
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>8372284
Go dissolve some cans in NaOH.
>>
>>8372512
i dont have naoh.
>>
>>8372489
if the food is acidic, you're fucked
>>
>>8372512
and guess what...that plastic lining is BPA

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/21795/20141209/bpa-lining-soda-cans-other-canned-goods-may-increase-blood-pressure.htm
>>
>>8372561
Youre a moron
>>
>Water contains water
>Water is capable of eroding solid rock
>>
File: 213213a.png (243KB, 920x319px) Image search: [Google]
213213a.png
243KB, 920x319px
>>8372267
>>8373217
Here is some worldly advice you need to think about.

You are probably a good person. You don't want to harm anyone either by accident or by force or by neglect or by ignorance. Most people are like that, just good people.

However, companies really don't give 2 shits about you beyond making money from you and everyone else. They don't care if they harm people. They only care about the bottom line and what the masses will allow them to get away with.

It can be very difficult for good people to understand that. So difficult that they will disbelieve it when they hear it. Which of course leads them into being scammed, put into wage-slavery, debt, and eating things that are not there for their health and well being.

When it comes to food and drink, review the ingredients from the field to your mouth. Do all those ingredients maintain or increase your health and well being? If they do not, why are you ingesting them? It doesn't matter what the ingredient is, how it got there-leeched or not, or why it was put there. If it does not maintain or increase your health and well being, you shouldn't eat it.

You don't need to prescribe to conspiracies, paranoia, wear a tinfoil hat, or do a rain dance. Just ask, "Does this maintain or increase my health and well being?"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.