[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

objectively speaking, philosophy is above any other science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

objectively speaking, philosophy is above any other science
>>
>>8372053
>t. liberal arts degree burger flipper
>>
>>8372054
>burger flipping precludes you from having thoughts in your brain
>>
True.

Science is a wholly contained subset of philosophy.
>>
>>8372064
exactly.

metaphysics>physics. always was and always will be.
>>
>>8372053
>when she turns around and says a mental fabrication

Pretty epic of her!
>>
>>8372063
It precludes you from having independent thoughts.
>>
>>8372235

Once you start flipping, maybe, but not necessarily before you started flipping
>>
>>8372240
true knowledge is found in between flippings. suicide, too
>>
>>8372053
>enter the true essence

She just meant to say you have a small dick for her. Don't fret, my man.
>>
>>8372053
yes but its not very pragmatic.
>>
>>8372053
>there has never been single doctrine by which one could enter the true essence of things

What a dumb bitch.

Transcendental Doctrine of Elements, starts at section B31 of the Critique of Pure Reason. Have fun reading the greatest text ever written, anons. Don't forget to thank me.
>>
>>8373430
All thoughts are illusions and by nature further away from truth than pure consciousness. Thus, for the goal of seeing the true essence of things, thoughts are counter productive.
>>
>>8372053
Objectively speaking, if philosophy didn't exist nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>8372053
Shitty bait.
Philosophy is a fun hobby, nothing more. Even Nietzsche in Beyond Good and Evil admitted philosophy can and never will be an occupation, it's a hobby like any other. It's also a metaphysical rabbithole, an intellectual fractal where you're just musing over answer-less questions.
>>
>>8372053
Figuratively speaking, Philosophy is below any other science, because it builds the base, the foundation of science.
>>
>>8373454
Why are you on a board dedicated to science if you don't value the scientific method?
>>
File: 57345743521.jpg (33KB, 468x356px) Image search: [Google]
57345743521.jpg
33KB, 468x356px
>tfw getting paid to have an intelligent conversation about the hard problems of consciousness with my colleagues while making sure each side of the beef patty is cooked to perfection
>>
>>8373845
>Why are you on a board dedicated to science if you don't value the scientific method?

>all philosophy is thought
>therefore all thought must be philosophy

This is how dumb you sound.
>>
>>8372053
Define "above" properly.
>>
>>8373858
>>all philosophy is thought
This is how dumb you sound.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.