[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does cell damage even exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: I'm serious..jpg (47KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
I'm serious..jpg
47KB, 540x720px
In the lest three decades the tobacco industry has been telling us that their products can cause damage to people, but for years before that they were telling us that tobacco was completely harmless.

Does anybody know the truth?
>>
Cigarettes give you cancer.

That's the truth.
>>
I believe after a lot o research that tobacco itself is harmless to your health, but may cause addiction.

On the other hand, smoking stuff in general is bad for your lungs. Also, all the other chemicals in cigarettes today are very carcinogenic.
>>
Would eating cigarettes do less damage than smoking them?
>>
>>8368842
probably more, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>8368830
What are the main differences between commercial cigarettes and loose leaf tobacco?
>>
>>8368846
Loose leaf tobacco is just harvested tobacco, but cigarettes have over 400 added chemicals to make them more addictive.
>>
>>8368842
Less, a lot of the problems come from burning the tobacco itself and the various chemicals in the paper
>>
>>8368870
Fucking christ, just let them die.
>>
>>8368870
What if cells don't even exist, and all modern science has been lies all along.
>>
>>8368877
I've thought about this. Pretty trippy, man.

When I was second grade I used to think about the possibility that my senses weren't returning accurate results and I wasn't where I thought I was, or when I thought I was. Like I could be home pissing and think I was in the bathroom, but really be in the middle of the classroom and not know it.
>>
>>8368879
YEah, maybe the government men are hacking our thoughts, and blocking our sences.

They're feeding us propoganda.
>>
>>8368830
Smoking causes damage DNA, genetic mutations, mutations in known disease-causing genes, toxins, damage to respiratory system, etc. One of the reasons why smokers "age worse" as seen in "non-smoker & smoker twin studies".
>>
tobacanon, this is the worst thread you've made yet
>>
>>8368928
WTF is tobacanon?
>>
>>8368886
The matrix? The matrix.
>>
>>8368933

A schizo that haunts the board with his asinine threads about how the harm from smoking is a hoax
>>
Q: what is the most harmful air pollution?
A: small particulate matter (PM2.5)
Q: what is in cigarette smoke?
A: small particulate matter (PM2.5)
>>
File: AnonsChristmas.gif (194KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
AnonsChristmas.gif
194KB, 600x400px
>>8368839
>tobacco itself is harmless
>>8368851
>added chemicals to make them more addictive.
>>
>>8368839

I thought nicotine was extremely addictive.
>>
>>8368839
Is that you OP?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.