[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: light-771x578.jpg (38KB, 771x578px) Image search: [Google]
light-771x578.jpg
38KB, 771x578px
Theoretically, if you were moving as the speed of light, then closed your eyes, would you no longer exist?
>>
>>8367334
>implying you could even contract your muscles
you would be too heavy, this is a stupid question
>>
>>8367339
Theoretically
>>
>>8367334
Theoretically, you are faggot.
>>
>>8367390
I'm going to have to check your equations, you've left something out
>>
>>8367334
>moving as the speed of light
>you body still not completely destroyed
who cares
>>
File: sci.png (42KB, 982x512px) Image search: [Google]
sci.png
42KB, 982x512px
>>8367431
/sci/ - "who cares"
>>
>>8367334
if your close your eyes, your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you won't answer this post.
>>
Fun fact:
you'd need to wait 354 days to accelerate to the speed of light with 1g of constant acceleration.
>>
>>8368114
How much energy fampai
>>
File: Read A Book.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
Read A Book.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>8368114
Fun fact:
That's not how physics works you retard.
>>
>>8368067

hmmm....
>>
>>8367334
is this a new troll?

what does closing your eyes have to do with how fast you're moving?
>>
>>8368114
1g acceleration per ???
>>
>>8368678
I was talking with a friend about the double slit experiment and how the electrons can be anywhere until they are observed.
I thought someone here might get what i'm on about.
but no, so far its been pol tier shitposts except for >>8368114 who didn't write his fun fact correctly.
>>
>>8367334
No, you would just have closed eyes.
What the fuck is this question.

>>8368114
No you wouldn't. You need infinite energy to do so.
>>
no, whoever's got the pedometer got my back
>>
>>8369540
That's the incorrect interpretation of the double slit experiment.

when they say "observed" it means that an information about the position of the particle was passed on or is carried by another particle, which collapses the quantum state of the original particle.

You "seeing" anything has nothing to do with "observing" in the quantum world
>>
>>8368067
eh...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.