[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best science in your opinion? chem is best science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

best science in your opinion? chem is best science
>>
op here, inorganic chem to be exact
>>
File: IMG_2057.jpg (32KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
32KB, 720x480px
Chem is applied physics, which is applied math. ... so, by that logic, the best science is obviously women's studies... (jk physics seriously tho)
>>
Political Science best science objectively. It literally controls all the other sciences. If you're good enough at political science you could open up any line of in-query in any other science via funding and probably figure something out.
>>
Physics is the most important,physicists are welcome in other fields as well.
>>
Mathematical Biology

you make physicsfags cry and you actually apply your field instead of doing trivial pure math shit
>>
>>8366673
inorganic chem for life

I call myself an applied inorganic chemist

Meaning im a metallurgist
>>
>>8366693
>tfw doing computational ligand binding dynamics of pharmaceutical compounds

Eat shit physicsfags
>>
It has come to our attention that Radical Islamists have been attending inorganic chem mathimatical biology and physics classes in order to launch a strike against american freedoms. In response to this national crisis we will be shutting down all aforementioned classes and related disciplines on all college campuses in the United states indefinitely. Our allies Britain and France will be doing so as well. Other memebers of U.N. may follow suit in the following months.
>>
>>8366707
Lord, I show my physics friends all the systems biology network reconstruction I do for my research position and they're humbled.
>>
bump the rump bumparooni-yoo-ha
>>
Physical chem a best
>>
>>8366707
>tfw doing Hasegawa–Mima derivation

eat shit yourself
>>
Chemistry or Physics

Physics students are completely insufferable, though,
>>
>physics
>>>/x/
>>
>>8366679
i've never had to ask a government officials permission to carry out a chemical reaction so your argument is invalid. also kill yourself
>>
the science of getting a Ph,D in mathematics
>>
File: liquor jew.jpg (50KB, 464x623px) Image search: [Google]
liquor jew.jpg
50KB, 464x623px
>>8366675

math is applied philosophy :6)
>>
File: 1457668926418.gif (2MB, 180x180px)
1457668926418.gif
2MB, 180x180px
The following are not sciences,

Math
Biology
Physics

List of sciences,

Chemistry
>>
>>8367776
what makes them insufferable?
>>
what's the best science major in terms of ease of finding employment
>>
>>8368659
medicine
>>
File: 1458710406946.jpg (128KB, 927x380px) Image search: [Google]
1458710406946.jpg
128KB, 927x380px
>>8366670
but all science is intertwined, and therefore best science?
>>
>>8368653
They're living examples of the Dunning-Kruger effect
>>
>>8368653
What the other guy said. Chem students are usually smarter and more well-adjusted outside of the few autistic geniuses in physics.
>>
>>8368609
Philosophy is reverse applied Anthropology
>>
Philosophy of Mechanical Basketweaving Engineering and Arts
>>
>>8368653
"Really??? You are having difficulty with THIS problem? Ha ha ha, i mastered this when i was still in highschool."

"If you are in <same field i am in> and you cant do <what i can do>, you should just switch to <field i consider worthless>."

"So i was talking to my """friend""" about the Monty Hall Problem, -heard of it?-, and he was telling me he thinks its better to stay, and i was like 'WOW you are so stupid holy shit its obvious you should switch i figured this out right away upon first hearing this problem all by myself using pure statistical logic when i was 11 i cant believe anyone can be so stupid as to not understand this problem seriously your dumb' and then he just shrugged. *superior smirk*"

"So i had a dream last night where i rationalized why two spheres will always deflect at 90 degree angles from each other by playing pool against myself, and i won too. I'm totally brilliant."
>>
>>8369240
kek
>>
>>8366673
Based anon

Doing a PhD in inorganic atm
>>
maths...............
>>
>>8369240
>using pure statistical logic when i was 11
But anon, you can't truly master the elements of logic until 12 (ish)
>>
File: 1450254702551.jpg (84KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
1450254702551.jpg
84KB, 960x593px
Trebuchets
>>
My science!
>>
File: 1473951794163.png (356KB, 572x380px) Image search: [Google]
1473951794163.png
356KB, 572x380px
>>8366707
>>8367194
>>
>>8366731
ssshhhiiiiiiii
>>
>>8366731
it's time to move to russia and china motherfuckers
>>
>>8367798
>making MDMA is allowed
Laws exist so that you dont have to ask permission for every mundane thing.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.