[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: aaaaaa.jpg (1MB, 1639x2088px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
1MB, 1639x2088px
or is he really famous?
>>
>>8347710
>or is he really famous?
That's for sure.
>>
>>8347710
That man whose visage you posted is none other than the great genius Neil DeGrasse Tyson. His mind-boggling body of achievements in number theory and cosmology will forever live on in mathematical legend.
>>
>>8347890
>cosmology
>>>/x/
>>
>>8347710
>is he really famous?
Yes.
Even during his life time he was famous, allegedly even Napoleon didn't bombard the city Göttingen because Gauß was residing inside.
>>
>doubting GauB's memeness
>>
is that barnie sanders as a kid?
>>
so what did Gauss do?
>>
>>8348206
Was a dick to people, mostly.
>>
>>8348022
Napoleon met Goethe too and payed respects.

The more I read about Napoleon, the more I like him.
>>
Yep, without GowB there would be no pizzas right now, they would be formless like the void before existence.

Lord praise professor GowB!
>>
>>8347906
>>8347890
>>8347881
>>8348022
>>8348027
>>8348206
I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.
But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?
In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.
Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.
Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.
>>
>>8348235
STFU and answer the question autist boy
>>
>>8348235
Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are "smart" and "funny" comments, when you're really trying to hide your insecurities by belittling someone on the Internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realize that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.