[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

non-contrast chest ct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1473910874975.jpg (144KB, 525x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1473910874975.jpg
144KB, 525x1128px
Hi /sci/,
Do any of you know if this makes sense?

It's not as easy as googling it. Or maybe it is and I'm stupider than I'd thought.
>>
MD here, he's wrong
>>
>>8346557
He is? How so?
>>
Bump. This is pretty important. I'm voting Bernie but Clinton is gonna be the next president
>>
File: 1473603076339.png (18KB, 594x494px) Image search: [Google]
1473603076339.png
18KB, 594x494px
>>8346567
>Clinton is gonna be the next president
nope
>>
>>8346557
Can you get a calcium score from a CTA?
>>
>>8346568
>choice is mainly between trump and clinton
>society is progressing towards a world where people are treated more equally
>Trump has views from decades ago
>Clinton doesn't
Clinton wins
>>
>>8346557
Another question: How do you catch non-contagious bacterial pneumonia?

>>8346574
That's some cracker jack logic, friendo. I can tell you think critically.
>>
>>8346583
>people voluntarily choosing to reverse years of social progress
I highly doubt this would happen
>>
File: 1473924029790.jpg (65KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1473924029790.jpg
65KB, 1200x800px
>>8346587

It's happening. I guess people are getting tired of the racist left.
>>
>>8346557
Thanks for the explanation, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>8346587
>reverse social progress
Your trans-pedosexual-cuckoldry propaganda was doomed to backfire no matter how hard you try to call it "social progress".
Enjoy the rest of the fallout in your jail cell.
>>
>>8346587
>social progress
'progress' is simply a subjective term, you can only call it change and things can change back. See for example Turkey or Iran
>>
>>8346574
>Clinton has opinions
I sort of doubt she has any opinion that's not there because of lobbying and power play strategy

I also think she'll win, but it's hard to say who of the teo will sell out the country more. Hillary seems more harmful.
>>
read the first fucking google result

"In this test, which does not use X-ray contrast, pictures are taken of the heart to look for the presence of calcium deposits in the blood vessels of the heart or coronary arteries. Calcium deposits are a very specific sign of coronary artery disease, as is cholesterol and scar tissue buildup in the arteries. While the amount of calcium in the arteries increases with age, patients who have significantly elevated amounts of calcium deposits are at increased risk to have heart attacks or heart complications. This is true for patients of all age groups, for both men and women, and across ethnic groups. In patients who have a strong family history of premature heart disease or in patients at intermediate risk of heart disease based on their age and risk factors, calcium scoring can help better assess their risk of heart disease and can help tailor medical therapy."

http://ncheartvascular.com/services/cardiac-ct-angiography-and-calcium-scoring/
>>
>>8346583
Common 'non-infectious' bugs like strep pneumoniae live in other parts of the respiratory tract under normal conditions. They tend to cause infection when the host defenses of the lungs are impaired, for example when there is a coexistent viral infection or other damage to the lung tissue.
>>
Are you people to stupid to google?

http://www.radiologyinfo.org/en/info.cfm?pg=ct_calscoring

>Cardiac CT for calcium scoring is a convenient and noninvasive way of evaluating whether you may be at increased risk for a heart attack.
>The exam takes little time, causes no pain, and does not require injection of contrast material.
>>
>>8346696
>>8346717
Case closed.
>>
>>8346555
"Dr." Milton Wolf doesn't seem to know what the hell he's talking about. Get the fuck out of here with your /pol/ propaganda.
>>
a trumptard spouting made up bullshit - whodathunkit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.