[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entanglement across time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Can entanglement exist across time between the same particles?
>>
just a baby to quantum physics, but if i had to guess, i'd say that IF it happens, it only happens on a VERY small scale, on the order of nanoseconds or smaller
bumping because i'm also interested
>>
>>8346423
Yep, it's been done a number of times and is one of the main mechanisms behind quantum information.

What's that drawing supposed to be?
>>
>>8346618
This is interesting, How would you do such an experiment? I though you need immediate access to both particles you are trying to entangle. so how can you entangle one with the other before you entangle to other at all?
>>
>>8346776
Yeah that's how you entangle particles. First they need to be in contact with each other to interact, then you can separate them and observe the weird stuff.
>>
>>8346776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
>>
>>8346833
>observe the weird stuff

for you

t. Hominidae
>>
>>8346423
>What's that drawing supposed to be?
Believe this if you want or not, but I have experienced little snippets from the future.

The drawing represents a memory I experienced on 7-2-2016 that happened on 7-4-2016. They are always very quick and unpredictable. Never nothing of importance really. The most important one was a memory of indecisiveness of whether to go right or left at a a stop sign. When it really happened I ended up going right and getting into a fender bender.

Anyway I don't believe in divine influence or anything, so given that the experiences are real I was trying to find a scientific explanation for them. The best I can come up with is some little particles in my brain that make up my memory are being entangled with themselves a few days into the future. Actually it may not even be memory, because the experiences are very real. I can see and feel what is happening to me. They happen between dreams.
>>
>>8348288
That's not how it works. You can't transmit information with entanglement. What you're doing isn't looking for something scientific, you just want a nice sounding word to slap onto your supernatural belief. Saying "entanglement" without understanding how entanglement works has as much value as saying "magic".

>>8346618
>>8346834
fuck you popsci fag
http://arxiv.org/abs/1112.4522
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>8346611
Do you know enough about quantum mechanics to say that 4th dimentional structures collapse due to long term instability? It could easily work across millennia.
>>
>>8346423
Yes. google it.
BUT you still can send information faster than the speed of light.
>>
>>8349824
Damn it... NOT faster than speed of light.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.