[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have proof They Exist!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Aliens do exist Proof.jpg (133KB, 816x659px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens do exist Proof.jpg
133KB, 816x659px
Take a look at this photo, its a photo from google earth of Nassau, Bahamas. Look at the shadow, its a shadow captured from the satellite of an aircraft... but is too big to be a common aircraft (download the image before they catch on!!!)
>>
>>8345192
That map tile just has a cloud shadow in it. Quite common actually.
>>
Are you retarded? A cloud shadow? I mean, how you know how to use a computer?
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (9KB, 197x256px)
gorilla.jpg
9KB, 197x256px
>>
That's obviously a square from a different satellite pass stitched into the image.
>>
File: cloud-shadow.jpg (5KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
cloud-shadow.jpg
5KB, 150x150px
>>8345213
Yes, it is a shadow. The maps are all tile based. Each tile is a seperate image of the ground. Each one is taken at different times than the rest. Some are old and some are new. This is to edit out clouds and various other things. Sometimes, a tile with a cloud or its shadow doesn't get removed because there's no good photo at a different time to replace it.

For a tile like yours, the cloud was far above in another tile. Its shadow lands in another tile. when the cloud tile gets replaces with one that doesn't have a cloud, you can still see the shadow in the adjacent tile.

As a result, you get all manner of kooks saying they found evidence of everything from UFOs to experimental planes.
>>
>>8345223
>>8345204
The best one are of water towers. They look circular from above and the flatter ones also cast a round shadow so they look like a UFO.
>>
File: No cloud.jpg (136KB, 816x659px) Image search: [Google]
No cloud.jpg
136KB, 816x659px
No cloud in sight!!!
>>
>>8345258
>being such a fucking idiot that you've never seen an isolated cloud on a sunny day.

I'm guessing you don't go sunbathing a lot. Because if you did you'd know this isn't uncommon on 'clear' days.
>>
>>8345258
Read this post >>8345223
Then read it again. And again. And again.
You know what? Make it your thing for today. Just keep reading that post over and over.
>>
>>8345290
Too bad, because becoming a nigger might actually be a step up for you, intellectually. I mean, even a nigger knows how to respond to someone on 4chan, something that eludes you. Too dumb to use a computer, sad.
>>
>>8345290
Sun is actually good for you. Are you gonna buy some vitamin D instead?
>>
>>8345290
But the sun is good for your mental health...
>>
File: melanome.jpg (25KB, 930x620px) Image search: [Google]
melanome.jpg
25KB, 930x620px
>>8345311
>>8345315
>they fell for the sun jew
>>
>>8345323
>he fell for the White supremacy meme

If you're so superior, how come you literally blister and die when you stay out in the sun too long? Checkmate!
>>
>>8345333
Because we wuz ancient astronauts and shiet
>>
Remote sensingfag here

Clouds are real cunts m8.
>>
>>8345311
>>8345315
15 minutes of Sun is enough to give you vitamin D all week long.
>>
>>8345192
Look and you'll see lots of white fluffy UFOs.
Aliums amirite?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.