[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to learn how to create a successful company or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: meme.jpg (81KB, 450x404px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
81KB, 450x404px
Is it possible to learn how to create a successful company or is it all a combination of genetics + right circumstances + luck?
>>
I'd say it depends on your product and methods more than luck and circumstance
>>
>>8344211
More like having a good idea+having money+knowing how to make more money of it
>>
I like how you didn't include 'hard work' into your list OP.
I already know what kind of person you are.

>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>
luck is a huge factor. you generally don't end up with billions of dollars purely on how good your idea is or how hard you work. that's just not how shit works.
>>
It's "luck" in being first, luck in getting good employees that won's sell you out, luck in having good ideas, luck in having some retard big company like Microsoft buy you out so you have cash for your REALLY good idea
>>
>>8344695
Lazy people can not recognize hard work or good ideas. Neither can they shut up about things they do not understand, which is why we constantly hear that successful people are solely lucky.
>>
>>8344695
being handsome is also a major advantage
>>
literally all you need to start a successful company is stamina, willpower, competitiveness, luck, and intensely hard work
>>
Musk created a failure company, but managed to get bailed out by PayPal.

His new companies are quite impressive however. Telsa is without a doubt a major success.
>>
>>8344737
elon musk isn't handsome
he had plastic surgery
>>
>>8344737
faggot
>>
File: Excellence.jpg (25KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
Excellence.jpg
25KB, 728x546px
Yes. It's possible.

The solution is to study the behavior of people who have created a successful company and then emulate their behavior.
>>
File: GettyImages-464961044.0.jpg (103KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-464961044.0.jpg
103KB, 1280x854px
Making a successful business is 100% luck.

Weather you succeed or fail is all luck. However being good or smart in business will allow you to recover from failure quicker and you'll be able to try your luck again. The better you are the more chances you'll have.
>>
When it comes to anything economics related it's,

1.Luck
2.Timing
3.Connections

Genetics can only effect connections and even then luck is involved in that too.
>>
>>8345765
zuckerberg is a thief tho
>>
>>8345753
So emulating how Rockefeller behaved is the key to becoming as rich he was? Like the fact he was around the time when the oil industry was getting off the ground has nothing to do with it?

Hmmmm something wrong there...
>>
>>8345859
so is bill gates and steve wozniak
>>
>>8345945
cant compare these 2 to zuckerberg
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.