[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16 credit hours and working 40 hours a week. I though I could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: BRR07681.jpg (29KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
BRR07681.jpg
29KB, 288x216px
16 credit hours and working 40 hours a week. I though I could handle it I'm getting my ass handed to me. People recommend adderall, I don't want to have to rely on it and it's expensive, but i looks like I have to at this point. Anyone have experience using it to power through a large work load? Should I?
>>
Is your job important? Or will it become superfluous once you finish your education?
>>
>>8340709
Grow up, you sound like a little girl. Go ahead and take drugs and become a little whore princess for daddy.
>>
Yes goyim buy our drugs to earn me.. er.. you more money heheheheheheheheheh
>>
>>8340713
I won't need it after i finish my education. But I do need it to pay for rent, food and everything else.
>>
It's preferable to evolve as a human being and seek natural ways to improve focus and positive habits that will last you a lifetime.
>>
>>8340724

Can't you find a way to work less? Messing up your education over a shitty job is pointless. Think of your future instead of immediate circumstances.
>>
> I though I could handle it I'm getting my ass handed to me.

Of course you are. People who boast about working and studying full time are liars. At best you have 4 hours to study if everything goes as planned with perfect logistics. How are you even attending classes and labs while working 40 hours a week?
>>
Adderall is like 4 bucks a pill. How are you gonna spend 20 bucks a week or 80 bucks a month when you say you're barely getting enough to pay rent/food. Thats why they limit work study to 20 hours a week
>>
>>8340752
>Can't you find a way to work less?

have you ever had a real world shitty job, anon?

"Oh you can't work 40 hours? - I guess you can work 4 hours then while someone else does your job"

it's not as simple as just asking for less hours or finding another job
>>
>>8340709

>adderall
>not using modafinil+oxiracetam stack

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.png (363KB, 506x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
363KB, 506x586px
>>8341060
So your choices appear to be either fuck up your health, fuck up your education, or do something about your job.

I suggest you tell your boss that unless he finds a way to reduce your hours, then he'll need to find and train some other poor sap anyway, because you'll be leaving. Don't give in to porky fucks.
>>
>>8341060
I've reduced my hours in the past. The hardest part is talking to your boss. But you could continue working 40 hours, failing your classes, and eventually dropping out. Enjoy that shitty minimum wage. What a fucking dumbass
>>
I work 50 hours/week and take 12 credits/semester. I rarely resort to Adderall,but I have definitely done it. I currently maintain a 3.8 GPA and I give partial credit to Adderall.

My only advice would be to never do it more than once in a week, only when you have, and only 10mgs at a time. Don't get script, just buy tens when you need one. Take the 10mgs and, as long as you don't do it often, it will be enough to keep you up and focused for hours. Add a cup of coffee and you're set through the night.

Mind you, though, that this is not a good way to treat your brain. This will help you *pass* school and get your paycheck at the same time, but your long-term comprehension/memory of this information will be considerably less than if you did it without drugs.
>>
>>8342425
*only when you have to,
>>
>>8340709
Reduce course load or work less hours at whatever job will let you. Failing classes and getting shitty grades will make this ultimately pointless for money and time and possibly derail any future you may want that requires a history of good academic performance.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.