[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanted to remind you all today that before you start calling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: terrence_tao.jpg (297KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
terrence_tao.jpg
297KB, 2048x1365px
I just wanted to remind you all today that before you start calling other posters dumb that you are ALL brainlets.

My mind is like a hive with thousands and thousands of bees. Each bee has a brain just like yours.
>>
>>8335888
>claims to be smart
>can't spell his own name correctly
good job buddy
>>
>>8335888
>dat shave
just
>>
>>8335888

And without all the brainlets to support you, you'd be nothing.
>>
>>8335906
Brainlets are replaceable. The genius is not.
>>
I also watched Malcom in the Middle.
>>
>>8335911

Genius cannot exist without brainlets. Not only in terms of biology or the fact you need brainlets to maintain a civilization, but also in terms of language: you can't have genius without brainlets otherwise you cannot differentiate between the two.
>>
>>8335914
My first thought
>>
>>8335911
>replaceable
that may be so, but every bee in the bee hive supports the community in a small way. the strength of the hive can be measured as all these tiny contributions added together. if some members are removed, the hive worse off by the absence of their contributions. yes, the higher-ranking members tend to contribute more by having been lucky enough to have been born with the ability to do so, and so are rewarded by the hive with their higher-rank. but this almost nullifies the 'merit' of their having the abilities they have, as they did not consciously choose to work harder in order to get them. they simply had them.
>>
File: big don driveby 2.jpg (131KB, 630x559px)
big don driveby 2.jpg
131KB, 630x559px
daily reminder this happened
https://terrytao.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/it-ought-to-be-common-knowledge-that-donald-trump-is-not-fit-for-the-presidency-of-the-united-states-of-america/
>>
File: 158.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
158.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>8335986
TRUMPLETS BTFO
>>
>>8335986
>WordPress.com
Literally what?
If he wants even create a proper blog he has no room to talk shit.
>>
>>8336081
If he can't*
>>
>>8336081
>he didn't know about Tao's blog
>he doesn't read it religiously
brainlet fuck off
Tao's bog is literally the most important publication in contemporary science.
>>
>>8336081
his blog is really great. the trump post feels absolutely out of place, and is a very embarrassing outburst
>>
>>8335888
>you are ALL brainlets
My IQ is [math]2\pi e^{\pi}[/math] so I highly doubt that.
>>
>>8335888
>I just wanted to remind you all today that before you start calling other posters dumb that you are ALL brainlets.
>My mind is like a hive with thousands and thousands of bees. Each bee has a brain just like yours.

So, why you are posting on an imageboard?
>>
>>8335888
back to
>>>/tv/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.