[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Science?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 234355654668.jpg (74KB, 477x249px) Image search: [Google]
234355654668.jpg
74KB, 477x249px
can your science explain this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXRZRu96JHI
>>
The trick is to hide an engine in your bicycle.
>>
>>8335738
he's changing the direction of farting to gain speed
>>
>>8335738
I can't imagine what his penis is going through
>>
>>8335738
that fucking song from man of steel, plus the quote from Jor-El fits perfectly.

Who are we going to join in the Sun?
Who is going to help us to accomplish wonders?

I wonder.
>>
File: 1469880842795.jpg (186KB, 960x639px)
1469880842795.jpg
186KB, 960x639px
>>8335784
Used to do that move with friends as a kid

we even called it the Superman

pretty sure we didn't have helmets either, wew
>>
>>8335738
>can your science explain this

Downhill

Less drag.
>>
>>8335738
i couldn't get this song out of my head while watching that video haha

https://youtu.be/86URGgqONvA?t=65
>>
>>8335738
Less drag and they're going downhill.

However it is a very dangerous manoeuvre since he's on a fixie and will need to put his feet back on those spinning pedals, risking serious injury. The video actually cuts off before the most challenging part of the trick.
>>
>>8336071
this image is intriguing.
I really want to play vidy in a swamp now. The thought is just so fucked up...
>>
Everyone else perhaps braking as he moves forward? On bikes like that, braking causes gradual deceleration, so they all could've activated their respective braking mechanisms while the dude in the back's speed remained ~constant. The rotational speed of the pedaling mechanism on the super-guy's bike doesn't differ from what I've discerned, while everyone else seems to be pedaling more slowly as super-guy begins to make it to the front.
>>
>>8336071
>>8338158
it's all fun and games until something bites your dick off
>>
>>8338054
this

He's on a fixed gear bicycle, meaning your top speed is only as fast as your legs can take you.
Since he's going downhill, however, he's taking his feet off the pedals and letting gravity do the work, which is actually faster than he would be able to go by himself. The odd positioning is for stretching and aerodynamics.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.