[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boskop Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Hi sci is my first time I post here.
It is possible that there's another hominid slaving us? If not how is possible that a species averaging 150 in IQ became extinct? Does not make sense to me.
>>
>>8333371
>Does not make sense to me.
Fortunately it doesn't make sense to any paleontologist either.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>8333371
They cucked themselves by becoming pessimistic nihilists, ultimately deciding their fate as a forgotten species that would die out quickly due to lack of motivation and social skills. They believed their analytically oriented brains would carry them to salvation.The last living member was on his deathbed when he decided he needed to keep this legacy alive in some way. With his last dying breaths, he typed away furiously. As he slid into unconciousness, he hit the "enter" button on his Linux, and created a monument to his species. That monument, was /sci/ itself.
>>
>>8333371
They've built pyramids and other shit.
Discovered speeds higher than speed of light.

Left this shit planet
>>
>>8333407
>Discovered speeds higher than speed of light
Holy shit, they're magicians too?!
>>
>>8333371
obviously when civilization began they easily manipulated their IQ 100 cousins and formed secret societies to rule us

or those skulls are the result of hydrocephaly

your choice
>>
File: 798293.png (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
798293.png
137KB, 640x480px
>be high IQ
>no longer pander to sexual drives and seek knowledge
>go extinct
>>
>>8333398
>>
>>8333420
It's not a matter of choice just trying to figure out what really is also is already been told that it was unlikely it was hydrocephaly.
>>
>>8333438
Also excuse my english
>>
>>8333410
Did the old Jew that claimed nothing can travel faster than light ever prove it?
>>
>>8333371
>If not how is possible that a species averaging 150 in IQ became extinct? Does not make sense to me.
Makes perfect sense. Nature doesn't give a damn about your intellectual capacity if your species isn't far enough along to have much means to use it for anything, and has such a mechanical disadvantage that it gets hunted, out-hunted (starved out), or dies out because its caloric expenditure is too high.

Intelligence isn't magic. We're machines.
>>
>>8333371
maybe inbreeding was the answer, that's why its illegal
>>
>>8334960
They're trying to dilute and keep us down!
>>
>>8333398
Kys
>>
Je bent zelf een boskop man.
>>
>>8333371
flouride the jews
>>
File: 1467080047438.jpg (49KB, 516x555px) Image search: [Google]
1467080047438.jpg
49KB, 516x555px
>>8333371
>find skulls of deformed humans (most likely due to inbreeding)
>ZOMG A NEW SUPER INTELLIGENT SPECIES!!!!

There's no evidence that the brain inside the skull was more complex than modern humans.
>>
>>8335870
Exactly : volume != intelligence
Intelligence is linked to brain volume, but even more to the way it "folds" as a fetus. The more folded it is, the more "intelligent" you are.
In short, the airhead insult is scientifically based, as a quick folding makes the brain full of empty useless space
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.