[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sci, who's bored?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 20160907_130635.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160907_130635.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Sci, the answer must be x^2-9, how do i get to there?
>see pic
>>
>>8329401
Why the fuck kids keep posting their homework in /sci/.

Get out and come back when you're taking Masters degree.
>>
>>8329405
I said bored people, get out of my thread, I will delete it as soon as someone answers
>>
>>8329406
Math newb here. Is this calculus or algebra?
>>
>>8329401
Autists who like to help kids in this board. DON'T.

However, I am not an asshole. Autists who'd like to do this kid's homework, hear me out:

Help him ONLY IF he is able to write his problem in latex. Then I guess I don't mind.

BUT IF HE CAN'T THEN FUCKING DON'T HELP HIM AT ALL. DON'T EVEN SAY A WORD TO HIM.
>>
>>8329408
[math] \frac{x^{4}+7x^{3}-63x-14x^{2}+45}{x^{2}+7x-5} [/math]
>>
>>8329418
>>8329408
Hopefully now somebody is gonna help me
>>
>>8329407
Simple calculus stuff
>>
>>8329418
Okay, good job.

The vision should give x^2-9

Well, you've got 2 options.

Analytical and valid option: Long division of polynomials

Clever and invalid option: Multiply x^2-9 times the denominator and if you get the numerator then the solution is indeed x^2-9.
>>
>>8329426
Type error, algebra stuff
>>
if you know its supposed to be x^2-9 then the roots of the denominator have to be roots of the numerator so factor them out
>>
>>8329437
If you are going to start your answer by assuming you know it is x^2-9 then doing what >>8329430
said is b etter because multiplying polynomials is much easier than factoring polynomials in terms of complexity.
>>
File: bombs-internally.jpg (23KB, 350x351px) Image search: [Google]
bombs-internally.jpg
23KB, 350x351px
>polynomial arithmetic
>literally the easiest shit since there are never any borrows and never any carries
>people don't "get it"
At some point, if we're going to make it, we have to start killing idiots. Sure, we want all the 5 year olds to have a shot, but why keep investing in them when it is clear they're useless?
>>
>>8329418
factor the top term, one of the factors cancels out w/ denominator
>>
Someone tell me, should I talk to the cute girl in my science class? She sits behind me and she likes to twirl her hair. The class is about sodium potassium pump or soemthing I wasnt paying attention
>>
>>8329401
>Bienestar Universitario

Nigga, where are you from?
>>
>>8332456
America on bilingue educacion :D
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.