[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys at the Top Unis study?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1465022999175.jpg (186KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1465022999175.jpg
186KB, 690x460px
How do you guys at the Top Unis study?
>>
>>8329064
I'm a Harvard ultra-graduate and I hork down cock several times daily in order to obtain a cum-induced transcendent focus-state. I've solved the theory of homosexuality with non-abelian cockifolds.
>>
>>8329064
>studying
Only retards study. If you have to study to pass, you don't understand the material and don't belong in the class.
>>
>>8329094
>harvard
>good university
>>
>>8329098
>to pass
But you don't wanna pass, you want the top grade
>>
>>8329122
>aiming
Only retards aim. If you have to aim for the top grade to get the top grade, you don't understand the material and don't belong in the class.
>>
>>8329128
Yea nothing personal kid, I didn't know I got into MIT until I got here, heh, get on my levels son.
>>
Is it true that the guys at the top Uni's are basically so good at studying that they can sit down for two hours, fully focused and get through like ten times the work a normal person can?
>>
Before the exam
>>
>>8329175
MIT?

s-sorry sensei...
>>
>>8329185
Yes. Also, if they don't study at least that much each and every day, they begin foaming from their ears and can explode.
>>
>>8329185
it's probably more to do with having an excellent work ethic,

eg constantly reviewing material, doing above and beyond homework questions, attending all lectures, reading and re-reading relevant material

and ten they only have to study a fraction of the time because they are already so well versed in the subject.

for elite students, studying doesnt exist, only review

if you have to study, you've already lost
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.