[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Big Crunch is the only plausible scenario for the end of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: uHV5iEn.jpg (31KB, 499x517px) Image search: [Google]
uHV5iEn.jpg
31KB, 499x517px
The Big Crunch is the only plausible scenario for the end of the universe, because it explains the Big Bang and it's initial conditions - where did all that tightly packed mass come from?
It's logical to assume from a previous universe which collapsed on itself and blew up.
>>
who gives a fuck
if you suck at 5 day forecast, why trust you with a scale that's [math]10^99[/math] larger
>>
>>8329024
That isn't a valid comparison
>>
>>8329027
*sigh*
>>
>>8329003
Big crunch is nonsense.

Dark energy continues to expand space. Eventually space is receding so fast that everything is torn apart, the so-called Big Rip. But this isn't the end of the universe. Later still, space is moving apart so quickly that even virtual particles are torn apart. At this point every region of space is equivalent to a black hole. You might recognize the consequence of this as all these Planck-sized black holes immediately evaporate: it's called "the big bang."

I have been posting the same theory for years. Sooner or later some /sci/entist is going to publish a paper on this theory. I hope it gets them accolades. Good luck friends.
>>
>>8329057

strong
>>
>>8329024
>meteorology is hard
>you can't know nuffin
kys
>>
>>8329057
>At this point every region of space is equivalent to a black hole.
But it's not, de Sitter spacetime is not the same as the Schwarzschild metric.
>>
>>8329110
horizons, horizons everywhere
>>
>>8329003
>It's logical to assume from a previous universe which collapsed on itself and blew up.

AND WHERE DID THE MASS THAT FORMED THIS PREVIOUS UNIVERSE COME FROM? CHECKMATE AUTISTS
>>
>>8329179
That wasn't an answer.
>>
>>8329057
at this point we realize our universe was just the inside of a black hole
>>
>>8329187
From a particle creation perspective only the horizon is relevant.
>>
It always existed, Wildberger.
>>
File: Gravity well sun-earth.jpg (84KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
Gravity well sun-earth.jpg
84KB, 300x232px
when the universe goes RIP it'll be because it literally ripped

Notice how gravity stretches that grid. The stretched squares are larger, this would account for expansion of the universe. As blackholes grow bigger the universe becomes more and more stretched increasing the perceived amount of space there is. Now what's the maximum stretching that can occur? What's the largest our universe can grow? Eventually something's got to give. Something's got to RIP
>>
>>8329304
>>
>>8329003
>The Big Crunch is the only plausible scenario for the end of the universe
Not if outward expansion is dominant over gravitational attraction.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.