[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is hypnosis for real ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is hypnosis for real ?
>>
Yes. I've seen it performed live
>>
Depends on what do you mean by hypnosis.
>>
>>8322674
Bringing the brain to the class-2 theta state to access the pre-frontal and temporal lobes of the brain that a person cannot voluntarely and consciously access.
>>
>>8322684
What's the aparent response?
>>
>>8322670
Yea that totally validates it's authenticey thanks.
>>
File: scott_adams_0.png (296KB, 574x384px) Image search: [Google]
scott_adams_0.png
296KB, 574x384px
>>8322667
yes
>>
>>8322670
Debate btfo
>>
>>8322667
yeah just watch now you see me
>>
>>8322667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90xfZJQzAhc

Very few people are receptive to hypnosis, even fewer could be trained to do something in that state.
>>
>>8323375
I wish I was receptive to it.
I've tried multiple times and I just can't seem to go under.
Maybe I should try being the hypnotist rather than the subject some time.
>>
>>8323375
That image isn't wrong, aside from the last part about communist influences (at the time this was being used as a front to remove unwanted educators, filmmakers, and to disband the labor parties that were resisting the wage slavery that came with industrialization).

Self hypnosis can be very powerful. I don't recommend it. Can be a recipe for long term misery and disaster if it's not done in a reactionary way.
>>
>>8323444
>if it's not done in a reactionary way.
>not
if it is done in a reactionary way, that is. Rather than a properly planned one.
>>
yes, but not in the mind control kind of way.

more like in the driving by a mcdonalds and getting a craving 5 minutes after that kind of way
>>
>>8323448
>more like in the driving by a mcdonalds and getting a craving 5 minutes after that kind of way
That would be a nuisance. Is this really a common experience for people?

It's very rare I crave food.
>>
>>8322667
I stopped caring about magic when I was introduced to the concept of hypnosis. What a crock of shit. If your show can only be interesting by putting someone to sleep pretending it's real even known it can't exist, like some kind of magic deity , then you are fucking wrong and the magic is flawed. Same for card tricks that basically say "the correct answer is whatever the correct answer is". Thats what the magic said transcribed to words but god forbid if i wrote in down in english instead of the ancient magic runes Dumbledore would mark me wrong.

Magic is logical and spells never lie my ass. Magic is just as flawed as any other human construct.
>>
>>8323458
what the fuck are you rambling about, and what does magic have to do with hypnosis?
>>
>>8323462
They've altered a pasta and tried to make it fit the context of the thread.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.