[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are most scientists Christians?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: wow.jpg (424KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
424KB, 1920x1200px
why are most scientists Christians?
>>
Because they are smart?
>>
Because they wore a fedora anyway.
>>
>>8322366
>why are most scientists Catholics?
ftfy
>>
>>8322390
Catholics are still Christian.

You didn't fix anything.
>>
[citation needed]
>>
>>8322366
>why are most scientists Christians?
They aren't. Maybe in super-religious clapistan, but not in the world at large.
>>
>>8322395
I fixed protestant barbarians trying to get credit from catholic civilization achievements.
>>
>>8322398
>Catholic
>Civilization
Jesus is frowning at you.
>>
>>8322406
Nah I'm pretty sure he prefers people who didn't leave his Church.
>>
>>8322366
does this have any correlation with the percentage of retarded, illogical biologists that I know of, which is over 50%?
>>
>>8322366
They literally aren't
>>
>>8322412
Like, Protestants the Catholics been deviated from the original church of Christ.
>>
>>8322366
Proofs?
>>
>>8322496
Don't they teach you punctuation in protestant schools?
>>
>>8322366
Because being autistic isn't the same as being a scientist. No number of big bang theory episodes will make up for a lack of an actual science education involving math.
>>
>>8322366

Not true. Vast majority of scientists are atheists, though the smartest ones that actually contribute to their profession are ovwrwhelmingly Christian.
>>
What are you, OP?
>>
File: religions age 2.jpg (124KB, 1474x242px) Image search: [Google]
religions age 2.jpg
124KB, 1474x242px
>>8322496
>Not knowing Church history

Read the Church fathers
>>
File: Einstein_laughing.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Einstein_laughing.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>8322366
yeah sure
>>
>>8322549
>Horgan: Are you religious? Do you think science and religion are compatible?
>Witten: I consider scientific explanations to be more interesting and illuminating.

Nice try cuck.
>>
>>8322366
most scientists were raised christian because its common religion among white people
>>
>>8322579
>Leaving out Hinduism and Buddhism
>>
Most working scientist aren't though. Historical maybe, and thats largely due to European dominance which you can argue about over on /his/
>>
>>8322579
Catholics are only 33 years old and Atheism is 2006 years old.

HAhaha, fucking religious idiots.
>>
Most of the population is christian.
>>
>>8322579
Pretty sure Judaism is at least several thousand years older than Christianity.
>>
>>8322579
>The 1st Church of Atheism est. 2006
kek
>>
>>8323242

They can pretend with the Mormons and Muhammadans that their religion is exactly the same as the ancient Hebrews but that doesn't make it true.
>>
>>8322366
Protestant work ethics.

>>8322398
Lack of protestant work ethics detected.

>>8322675
Forgot shamanism including shintoism.
>>
>>8325089
>Protestant work ethics.
Has there ever been a more pseudoscientific claim than the "protestant work ethics" meme?
>>
>>8323322
>exactly the same as the ancient Hebrews
LOL, by that logic Catholicism is less than a few months old, since the Pope changes shit all the time.
>>
File: basedChristianity.jpg (84KB, 960x660px) Image search: [Google]
basedChristianity.jpg
84KB, 960x660px
>>8325119
Literally doesn't, the media just widely misinterprets what he's says because they're all conniving jews and proddyshits jump on the jewish cock carousel if it means justifying their anti-Catholicism.
Atheists just ayy imao and don't understand shit.
>>8322366
Because most Christians are white and white makes right
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.