[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is no such thing called gravity. the water level is at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 434635.jpg (18KB, 772x402px) Image search: [Google]
434635.jpg
18KB, 772x402px
there is no such thing called gravity. the water level is at the same point at everywhere at the planet so things just go up or down from it based on their thickness. the water is 0 and other things are + or - something.
>>
>>8319408
>things just go up or down from it based on their thickness
>>8319408
Then why fat people float? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>8319413
fat people have alot fat which is lighter than water. so that is perfectly right they float. a skeleton would sink.
>>
File: 34342.jpg (37KB, 772x402px) Image search: [Google]
34342.jpg
37KB, 772x402px
also a plane can fly because it moves away the air with its motors when flying creating nothing for sometime under its wings and body. the wings help it to glide but not to fly because they dont remove all the air.
>>
>>8319408
>the water level is at the same point at everywhere at the planet
no it isn't

what's your first language btw?
>>
>>8319441
fin .yes the salty seas are perfectly lined.
>>
Why this is wrong:

The land mass actually does have gravity and would pull the water up slightly. Calculating sea level is actually a very complicated science called geodesics.
>>
>>8319448
you can pull water up with magnets too. this proves nothing.
>>
and when items "accelerate" towards space it is actually because there is no air so the item becomes lighter compared to air.
>>
File: 1469869945032.jpg (93KB, 767x468px) Image search: [Google]
1469869945032.jpg
93KB, 767x468px
>>8319408
>>8319418
>>8319436
>>8319446
>>8319452
8.5/10 b8, almost fell for it
>>
>>8319461
prove me wrong then.
>>
>>8319452
well i correct myself and tell that there is a magnetic value for all stuff but it wont matter here because there is a + and - for it. because of this we wont fly to north pole. the other value just becomes bigger. but if you put the + and - too close it can manipulate the base values of a item in a small scale.
>>
this is why human body is mostly water but in blood we have oxygen and in lungs we have air. if not we would sink to sea ot fly to space.
>>
>>8319408
>water is at the same point everywhere on the planet

the panama canal has to raise and lower the water level to allow ships to pass through because the water level isnt the same on either side
>>
>>8319408
>OP's head is thickest of all
>>
>>8319788
it needs to only raise to do something different because it is above sea level. you can raise water in some place with various ways.
>>
>>8319788
also, you know, mountain lakes.
>>
>>8319804
i meant you can raise sea level in a bucket but try to dig and you will always find water.
>>
>>8319809
yes they are lakes and they still try to find way down. drill holes to mountains and the lakes will find their way to sea level.
>>
pls someone prove me wrong so i can sleep.
>>
>>8319875
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q65O3qA0-n4
>>
>>8319880
that was not what i was looking at. if the earth was like that and spinning all the water would be at the equator if we dont have more gravity at the poles. yet if you dig a hole anywhere you will find water at the same hight.
>>
>>8319814
drill a hole in the ocean floor and the water will fill it.
>>
>>8319408
Its brainlets like you that held science back for a thousand years during the dark ages. Consider killing yourself immediately.
>>
>>8319898
prove me wrong and dont talk shit if you are so great scientist.
>>
>>8319893
yes it will and the air will fill the gap between sea and air.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.