[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOCTORS! Do I have BPPV or an autoimmune disease?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 463456.jpg (401KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
463456.jpg
401KB, 850x638px
Hello,

About one month ago I hit my head between my eyebrows, went to the ER and got a CT scan a few days later and they didn't detect anything abnormal.

Now, when I play my electric guitar(bending my head down and turning it a bit to the left to see what I'm doing on the guitar, typical behavior that I've always done like pic related) I'll start to get a bit nauseous, my eyes will start to have... artifacts? I can't explain. Light starts to act a bit weird. I'm not seeing stars or blacking out or anything, but everything looks a bit fuzzy or something and focusing my eyes becomes a bit harder. My hearing in my right ear will suddenly go partially away and I'll have tinnitus, and my balance feels a bit wonky. It takes like 30 minutes to really go away. When I lay down/go to sleep, I feel perfectly fine and nothing like this happens. It's really only when I bend my head down and to the left to play the guitar.

What in the hell is this? I feel like my speech slurs a bit more than it typically does, too. I know that when you listen to loud music, you'll get tinnitus/nauseous, but I'm not playing loudly at all. This has NEVER happened before. I don't even want to play the guitar because it just comes back. This has just started happening within the past few days. I've gone like 4 weeks after hitting my head without any issues like this, at least I don't think. How can I still have complications from hitting my head over one month ago, especially when after a head CT scan, they didn't find anything that looked abnormal? I just want to feel normal again, man.
>>
>>8318285
seems like you have contracted GFS (gaylord faggot syndrome) sadly its terminal.
>>
>>8318297
Thanks you fucking faggot.
>>
So, I just went to play the guitar again and literally nothing happened this time, nothing at all. What the fuck is the problem? Now, I feel fucking amazing. I feel like euphoric or some shit. There has to be something fucky going on here. I feel very good right now when I was just feeling like shit.

>play guitar past two days
>start feeling like shit and have to stop

>just played guitar
>feel better afterwards, feel fucking great

What the fuck dude come on
>>
>>8318517
Not a doctor, but you could be making it all up in your head. That happens to me all the time, though im a hypochondriac and learned to ignore it. Alternatively its actually something amd you should go to a doctor just in case instead of asking here desu.
>>
Its directly related to position of head most likely bppv.

But with the tinnitus and hearing loss bit could be meniere's disease.

Both annoying. But not much can be done. Atarax usually helps people and doesn't make u too sleepy
>>
>>8318560
Could it be something to do with my neck, like pinching a nerve or some shit like that? I basically just did the same thing again with playing the guitar and didn't really get nearly as sick this time. I don't get it.
>>
>>8318565
Nope, no nerves that go through the neck go back up with the exception of a branch of the tenth pair but none of the symptons have to do with it.
>>
>>8318285
Bonamassa stole all your riffs what are you going to do about it asshole
>>
>>8318285
post real life pic or we cant give a diagnosis.
>>
The awful truth is that playing instruments wreaks havoc on you, its an occupational hazard.
My grandfather played guitar for over 60 years, had tendinitis in both arms, carpal tunnel, bone spurs, pinched nerves all that crap.

Its about finding a balance between your limits and over exertion.
>>
>>8318636
have hair
>>
>>8318636
be better than him and have hair

all at like twice his age lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.