[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nootropics Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 498840535.jpg (5KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
498840535.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
Let's talk medication

I'm taking around 600 mg of pure caffeine daily
>>
Modafinil isn't as effective as stimulants, and it's many many time more expensive. I had a prescription for narcolepsy and they'd keep you alert, but wouldn't make you focus better than a cup of coffee would. People shill it really fucking hard as a wonder drug for affiliate money, though. Next time you read an article about how awesome modafinil is, check to see if there's a link to modafinilcat or a different website selling it at the bottom.
>>
I take 54mg concerta every day, works extremely well. Tried a bunch of noots and they all seem to barely be better than placebo. It's kind of a marketing things, that ceretropic guy shills all his products really fucking hard as the next generation of smart drugs.

Stick to the tried and true stimulants.
>>
>>8309102
Modafinil is a DRI, I am pretty sure it works, and it could even be taken with caffeine.
>>
>>8309087
Took modafinil everyday for 6 months. Nowhere near as good a stimulant as some others. Didn't do too much but kept my ass awake all night anyway.
>>
>>8309102
This.

People shilling this crap also have never tried amphetamines. Something like adderall is the closest you're going to get to motivation and focus in a pill.
>>
File: 1470440424164.jpg (229KB, 968x537px) Image search: [Google]
1470440424164.jpg
229KB, 968x537px
>>8309243
No, because amphetamines increase adrenaline as well, which stops slow, deep, thought, gives you a fight or flight mindset etc. Motivation is solely a dopamine function.
>>
>>8309102
I can confirm that modafinil works very well for me, much better than caffeine. I used it all the time during a difficult teacher training course in London. I remember staying up all night writing an essay and lesson plans on it, redosing, and going to work feeling alright.
>>
>>8309350
.02 cents have been deposited into your bank account
>>
>"medication"
>caffeine

XD so hardcore OP

do you have 'bipolar disorder' and 'aspergers' too?
>>
>>8309274
Muh deep thought meme

What shit do you do that requires deep thought anyway? Like on a day to day basis, how much of your life or work requires such "deep thought"? Even in Science the majority is leg work. Theres enough time in the day after coming down from the pill to do your "le deep thinking".
>>
>>8309443
>Muh deep thought meme
That is exactly what the lack of deep thought makes you say. If you could take a step back and see how stupid you sound. It is exactly like I am talking with an arrogant brainlet, a teenager with his underdeveloped brain

>What shit do you do that requires deep thought anyway
Physics and Math. I also read thick books. Basically everything requires deep thought, you choose your level of involvement
>>
>>8309460
nah, its easier to read while on addies. You're wrong pal, I bet you never even tried them lmao pussy
>>
>>8309460
>"I R SMART XD"

you sound like a giant homo, theres too much dick in your mouth to swallow a pill lol

maybe you'd prefer an anal pill

jk I know you would, sick fuck
>>
>>8309460

You're trying a little too hard to sound smart.

>>8309487

You're trying a little too hard to sound dumb.
>>
>>8309495
And you're trying a little too hard to sound straight lmao
>>
>>8309102
Modafinil is not for concentration to begin with, it's for keeping you awake. It does exactly what it's supposed to.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.