[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any truth to this graph?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: iqvsanime.jpg (26KB, 681x439px) Image search: [Google]
iqvsanime.jpg
26KB, 681x439px
Is there any truth to this graph?
>>
>>8308911
So if you have an iq of 120 you have both watched and not watched anime?
>>
>>8308917
No, It means if you watch anime you'll get dumber but then smarter and smarter. It's common knowledge that Einstein was a fan of Boku no Pico and Luckystar.
>>
>>8308911

No, to watch this many hours of anime you'd have to even watch the plebbiest shittest most cliché animes
>>
>>8308976

only a genius has the amount of self control required to sit through lucky star
>>
>>8308976
>Gintama
>plebbiest

Fuck off
>>
>>8308917
You are dumb please kys
>>
not just any truth but THE truth is in the graph
>>
>>8308911
Are you asking us if this is true or not? What do you mean? Do you know the source of this data? Do you have any specific article concerning this theme? If you don't, there's probably no truth at all (at least not based on evidence)
>>
>>8308911

How would that work? I assume the "hours watched" is the variable here and IQ is the bound one... that would mean, that if I start watching anime at 120 IQ and watch 400hrs of anime in let's say a month, my IQ decresed 105? after few more hours I start being mentaly retarded and if I keep watching even after being a retard I gradualy climb to genius IQ just by watching anime?... that graph makes 0 sense
>>
>>8309327
>after few more hours I start being mentaly retarded and if I keep watching even after being a retard I gradualy climb to genius IQ just by watching anime?

Yes, watching anime directly restructures your brain through a process known as Anime Brain Restructuring (ABR). At the beginning stages of ABR, your IQ will fall as your brain is essentially being taken apart and reassembled. After about 500 hours of anime the first stage of ABR is finished and the reassembling stage begins, which is why your IQ begins to climb back up after 500 hours of anime.
>>
File: Macross MakiMaki.jpg (243KB, 1366x768px)
Macross MakiMaki.jpg
243KB, 1366x768px
>>8308911

Very true, atlhough x and y axis should be swapped.

>>8308917

kys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.