[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dry Ice Stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: $_32.jpg (38KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
38KB, 849x566px
What are some interesting things you can do with Dry Ice?
>>
Swallowing it
>>
>>8305363
Make an orifice structure out of it.
Masturbate with it.

Reminds me that I actually tried this with a snowbank once. Didn't work well.
>>
>>8305363
wow i can contribute something serious for once:

you can actually ring a metal-bell by evenly and gently pressing a piece of dry ice against it.

google it, its a really beautiful phenomenon
>>
>>8305363
use your rotovap
>>
You can kill people with dry ice weapons and your murder weapon will literally never be found.

Don't ask me how I know this.
>>
>>8305363

press a common coin against it. it makes a "screeching" noise, last I checked about 20 years ago.

some recent youtube russian has done same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyE2Ipt6Wv0

Dry ice can also be used by grocery stores in the event of power outage, to try to salvage frozen inventory for the period of outage to keep a freezer cool and keep inventory saleable. it's an emergency measure though, and an asphyxiant, so it must be handled with caution in an enclosed environment.
>>
>>8305363
Throw a bunch of blocks in a pool then jump in afterwards.
>>
>>8305363
enhance any acid trip
>>
>>8305363
Put it in the loo to create fog.
Pee in the loo to create more fog.
Do not poo in this loo.

Girls will not like this. Backsplash can be painful.
>>
>>8305583
How do you know that
>>
>>8305363
My prof once did a really simple but neat show experiment. There were giant test tubes. They were filled with water and a pH indicator. Then he put different amounts of dry ice into each one.

They bubbled, fog came out of the top and the colors changed (different color in each tube). Just what you'd imagine what chemistry is like if you have no clue about chemistry.
>>
I saw something where they made a space to put magnisum, lit it and closed it in, periodic videos on youtube
>>
>>8306599
Yeah, I didn't watch that video but I've seen it life. Once magnesium burns, it burns. And it will even reduce the carbon in dry ice to get some oxygen. Apparently it was an issue with ships made out of magnesium a long time ago. Once they started burning, you could not stop it anymore.
>>
>>8305630
Ice forms around block, insulates it.

-lame
>>
Pop a pellet in a comical flask with slightly wet washing up liquid: foam sausage blasts out the top for ages
>>
>>8305630
This is probably what you're thinking of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2mj-Sq2oeo
>>
>>8305363
you can call it "solid carbon dioxide"
and watch people's eyes glaze over
>>
>>8306391
I told you not to ask me.
>>
>>8305363
break your cock in half like a cracker.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.