[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRIs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 498840535.jpg (5KB, 300x225px)
498840535.jpg
5KB, 300x225px
What is your experience with DRIs, like Modafinil, Cocaine?
>>
Cocaine was totally underwhelming. More of a background thing, nothing like the way its portrayed in the movies. And I snorted a lot of it and the quality was good too (according to the major cokehead I did it with) the fiw times I did it. although i was pretty drunk each time I did it so that may be a factor.
>>
>>8304094
Can confirm; not worth it, just dumb and a waste of time.
>>
It's good for staying awake (i.e. All nighters for studying) but not good for attention enhancement like adderall. Stack both for maximum effectzz
>>
I take Wellbutrin and Ritalin prescribed. I do not have attention problems however so the Ritalin, taken as needed in my fatigue/low mood periods, is pretty much a mental steroid if I just take it regularly, which I do.
>>
>>8304094

coke is absolute shit these days, unless you are getting it like directly "uncut". UK coke is ~12% "pure"
>>
>>8304087
don't do coke. you will regret it.

>>8304094
this so much

>>8304137
you are talking about the speed they mix with coke. that is what keeps you up.

>>8304691
what is the silk road for 100?
>>
>>8304094
Coke is an ok high that last an hour, but I'm not a fan of stims in the fist place. I'm an opiate and benzo guy.
>>
Did some Modafinil-based RC, didn't do shit. I've done regular speed, I didn't like it but I'd imagine some slow-release pill a la Adderall will enchance focus and performance.

Psychedelics are where it's at, OP. Otherwise you might as well drink coffee.
>>
>>8305061
You are fucking crazy
>>
>>8304087
>Cocaine?
"Cocaine is a Hell of a drug" - Rick James

When doing crack (cocaine) it is important to hold your breath to maximize your financial investment. You musn't exhale valuable (quite literally) product.

17 seconds later you feel the euphoric effects and everything is great until you exhale. That's when the feeling (your sole purpose in life) is about the anticipation of the next hit.
This is what makes crack heads and crack hoes.

I would not recommend cocaine in any form.

>See pic for Cocaine Addict Hotline phone number
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.