[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If methane explosions are the ones causing boats to sink and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

If methane explosions are the ones causing boats to sink and disappear in this area, how does this explain the airplane disappearances?
>>
>>8300235
>>
>>8300235
I remember something from the TV about
>>
>>8300235
> how does this explain the airplane disappearances
> Right next to Cuba
Let me make a wild guess there
>>
>>8300235
Have there actually been a disproportionate number of aircraft disappearances over the bermuda triangle?
>>
>>8300261
Aircraft incidents

1945: December 5, Flight 19 (five TBF Avengers) lost with 14 airmen, and later the same day PBM Mariner BuNo 59225 lost with 13 airmen while searching for Flight 19.[1]
1947: July 3. According to the Bermuda Triangle Legend a B-29 Superfortress was lost off Bermuda. Lawrence Kunsche investigated and found no reference to any such B-29 loss. In fact the aircraft loss was that of a Douglas C-54 which was lost in a storm off the Florida coast [2] Ironically a B-29 was lost in the vicinity of Bermuda-on November 16, 1949 a B-29 was lost in the Atlantic; 2 crewmen were missing but on November 19, 1949 18 survivors were rescued 385 miles northeast of Bermuda[3]
1948: January 30, Avro Tudor G-AHNP Star Tiger lost with six crew and 25 passengers, en route from Santa Maria Airport in the Azores to Kindley Field, Bermuda.[4]
1948: December 28, Douglas DC-3 NC16002 lost with three crew and 36 passengers, en route from San Juan, Puerto Rico, to Miami.[5]
1949: January 17, Avro Tudor G-AGRE Star Ariel lost with seven crew and 13 passengers, en route from Kindley Field, Bermuda, to Kingston Airport, Jamaica.[6]
1962: January 8, A USAF KB-50 51-0465 was lost over the Atlantic between the US East Coast and the Azores[7]
1965: June 9, A USAF C-119 Flying Boxcar of the 440th Troop Carrier Wing missing between Florida and Grand Turk Island[8]The last call from the plane came from a point just north of Crooked Island, Bahamas, and 177 miles from Grand Turk Island. On July 18, 1965 debris from the plane was found on the beach of Gold Rock Cay just off the northeastern shore of Acklins Island.[9]
1965: December 6, Private ERCoupe F01[10] lost with pilot and one passenger, en route from Ft. Lauderdale to Grand Bahamas Island.[11]
>>
>>8300264
8 in 20 years, over a fairly large stretch of ocean. Doesnt seem amazingly weird honestly
>>
>>8300261

No, it's well-known that the Triangle's rate of disappearances is no different from the rest of the ocean.
>>
>>8300273
Yeah I kinda though so
>>
>>8300235
Swamp gas.
>>
>>8300264
>Star Tiger
>>
>>8300261
No. Places with comparable weather conditions and traffic also have a similar amount of accidents
>>
>>8300237
Underrated post
>>
>>8300235
>how does this explain the airplane disappearances?
Metane flies into the sky and propellors cannot spin anymore and plane crash
>>
File: bermuda-triangle-pyramid.jpg (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
bermuda-triangle-pyramid.jpg
21KB, 400x300px
>>8300235
26.44955066392238, -69.10022079043691
discontinuity on the seafloor, 90% burried
History Channel
>>
I wonder if people have looked into the background of the people that have disappeared? Do they owe any denbts or alimony? They could just be sipping mojitos on the beach atm.
>>
>>8300264
if you factor in the amount of ships/planes that have crossed that area since the 1940s, it really isn't that impressive.

>keep in mind that aircrafts and ships still cross the bermuda triangle to this day, many times a day
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.