[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking = Cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: original.jpg (17KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
17KB, 400x300px
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/27/thinking-fuels-brain-tumor-growth_n_7130838.html

The more we think, the faster brain cancers can grow.... That's really quite scary, we should revert to only feelings or instinctual behaviors and reserve thinking for things that really need to be thought about, and even then it might be better to start specifically designating those with very stable genes and lowest risk of cancer, to think for us, lest our own thoughts promote cancer. What do you think /sci/?
>>
I think that pretending to be retarded constitutes being retarded.
A normal healthy person does not pretend to be retarded.
If you don't understand why, you should proceed with suicide.
>>
>>8291509
>HuffPo
Why?
You could have posted the link to the Stanford press release - and it would be somewhat less ridiculous.
>The findings were published online April 23 in Cell.
The link to the Cell paper, that's how you should have started the thread.
>>
>>8291509
More energy usage=more cancer.

Literally one of the most basic laws of biology.

Nothing surprising here.
>>
>>8291513

Basically, you are a self-serving pretentious person, you want everyone else to always act at their full capability, and assume a deviation from such puts them at the level of those who are just stupid when they could actually be just minimzing the effort to get by or pretending to be worse than they are for some purpose. You don't want to have to bother with telling the two apart because of the ambiguity present and would rather be lazy and do less work in your judgement of people.

It legit sounds like you haven't met many girls or else you'd realize this behavior is fairly normal, a lot of girls pretend to be stupid to get benefits in society and help from others.
>>
>>8291509
>thinking makes brain cancer grow faster
I guess reading huff post is a suitable treatment for brain cancer then
>>
>>8291579
Do you have any examples of a poor article on huffington post that just presents factually incorrect information as truth or is massively biased?
>>
>>8291514
You could have posted it too. The link to the cell paper, that's now you should have ended the post.
>>
Just eat lightly toxic food (such as berries, dark chocolate and vegetables) and the tumor will be kept in check.
>>
>>8291599
Smoking will help as well. As a bonus, it enhances thinking.
>>
>>8291586
i'm just shitposting
but I did stop reading huff post when it became clear to me that pretty much every article carried some kind of bias, especially their tech articles
if i took a shot of vodka every time a "recent development" was "promising" I would be shitfaced before i left for work every morning
>>
>>8291509
>Huffingtonpost says you shouldn't think
What else is new?
>>
>>8291509
really makes you think..
>>
>>8291519
/thread
>>
>>8291586
Huff post is shit tier. If you haven't realized this yet, you might be retarded.
>>
>>8291519
Serious question, how come this does not apply to other organs then (like breathing and lung cancer) - according to the article.
>>
>>8291509
Being alive causes cancer

Let's all kill ourselves
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.