[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (187KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 1136x640px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>8284902
>When watering down the math curriculum is just not enough to make women's grades be as good as men's grades so you need to replace math entirely with a sociology class that studies the culture surrounding math instead of the math itself

Don't tell me don't tell me...
US?
>>
Heh.... Women's Studies. I go there to fuck hot chicks.
>>
>>8284924
> implying it isn't a free humanities credit for math majors
We had philosophy of qm
>>
>>8284931
>free humanities credit
>free

If you are math major the best way to secure that the only people who will hire you will be public schools paying you minimum wage is to fill up your curriculum with non-math class.

>Tell me, anon. How exactly does this feminism class make you a better candidate to work here at Goldman Sachs for salary of 300k starting?

Uh-uh... it makes me understand the culture of privilege in the world and how the top 1% are all bad people, specially white men.

>Sure. Please don't call us, we will call you.
>>
>>8284938
You literally need humanities to graduate..

I would take something that is actually interesting to you though.
>>
>>8284924
Ya its US but I doubt that has anything to do with it considering this is a community college. City college of san francisco to be exact.
>>
>>8284961
Yeah but that is why you study languages for your humanities requirements.

Mathematics is a really broad degree and to someone saying that you are mathematician means nothing. An employer will only bother with what you actually learn.

Have one bullshit class in your curriculum and your future has already been decided for you. You'll spend your days teaching 5 year olds how to count.

Seriously. I am no one you should care about but if I saw someone took any class in sociology and philosophy I would immediately dismiss them and think of them as retard.

I see someone who studied spanish and german and then I'd think that guy is a genius who knows what the fuck he is doing.

Anon, I hope you have a good way of hacking into your university's database and deleting that fucking philosophy class from your record.
>>
>>8284973
b8
>>
>>8284938
Confirmed for never went to uni
>>
File: 87b.jpg (60KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
87b.jpg
60KB, 500x372px
>>8284968
>san francisco
>>
>>8284902
fuck off bigot
>>
>>8284927

Same, lots of queer women in the classes. The classes are interesting too, but y'all are probably droolers who couldn't get past Foucault.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.