[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me everything you know about the evolution of homo sapians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: TheQuestForFire.jpg (22KB, 286x365px) Image search: [Google]
TheQuestForFire.jpg
22KB, 286x365px
tell me everything you know about the evolution of homo sapians
>>
>evolution
>>>/x/
>>
>>8283946
we used to be hetero sapians

then we thought fuck girls and became homo sapians
>>
The changes in morphology over time reflecting shifting lifestyles as species transition is interesting, as well as the uncovering of fire, developments and refinements in tool styles, the creation of art and music without precursors.

Not to mention rapidly expanding species distribution to all but Antarctica prior to the development of agriculture.
>>
File: bruh.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>8283947
>>
>>8283960
>The changes in morphology over time
Care to expand?
>>
File: nc.jpg (10KB, 260x302px) Image search: [Google]
nc.jpg
10KB, 260x302px
>>8283960
>The changes in morphology over time reflecting shifting lifestyles as species transition is interesting
>The changes is interesting

>>8283946
please be more specific
>>
>>8283970
Not at the moment, a couple of obvious ones would be bipedalism and robust/gracile Australopithecines.
>>
>>8283971
*are

Are you content now?
>>
>>8283982
Not until I've busted every last chop
>>
Cognitively modern humans have been around for roughly 100 000 years. The extent of our written history covers the last 5000 or so. That means that for the vast majority of time as a species people with the same mental capabilities and inner life as you lived in a world populated by sabre tooth cats, eight meter birds, beavers the size and weight of cars and oh yeah, OTHER SPECIES OF FUCKING HUMANS, with which they interacted fairly regularly. If that's not awesome, the I don't know what is. Also, multi regionalism is a meme /pol/tards push to try and make themselves feel better and should be treated as such.
>>
>>8283946
monkeyyyyy -> human
>>
>>8284036
Actually, it went more like primitive primate --> australopithecines/ homo habilis (--> homo erectus --> early homo Sapiens)/ chimps (--> bonobos)
>>
>>8283971
it's called /sci/ not /eng/ faggot
>>
>>8283960
Actually, maybe music had birds as a precursor to mimic.
>>
I only know stuff about homo sapiens
>>
File: dysevolution.jpg (474KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
dysevolution.jpg
474KB, 800x597px
>>8283946
Best way to sum it up in one picture.
>>
>>8283947
wew lad
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.